F-15 DJ Aggressor (Black/ Gray) 1/48

F/A-18A USN #26 (Green/ Gray) 1/48

F-5E Marines 05 1/72

F-5E #06 (Blue/Gray) 1/72

F-5E #02 (Brown/Tan) 1/72

F-5E #04 (Blue/Gray) 1/72

F-5E #12 (Brown/Green) 1/72

F-5E #57 (Blue/Gray) 1/48

I'm gonna have to scrub the stash to see what I have to jump onboard with.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace

I'm going to go out on a limb here and build a 1/48 Classic Airframes F-5B dressed in Leading Edge Models Decals CF-116D Bogey 16 markings.

V/r

Ron

Edited by bashace

If I manage to get my Hungarian MiG-21 BIS finished in good time, I also have a Hasegawa 1/48 F-15DJ Aggressor 2008 and and an A-4F Skyhawk Adversary in the stash that I can pull out for this group build. We're gonna see some great camo schemes here!

Cheers

Ian

Edited by Ian Cooper

After missing couple of excellent GB's last year, this is a timely GB to join.

I do have a few aggressors/Adversary for options but will start of with a 1/72 Hasegawa F15DJ Aggressor 2010 boxing, wither using the kit decals or DMX offerings... this time going green. B)/>

If I get some good time probably a 1/48 Skyhawk or a 1/48 F-16N. :wave:/>

Don't forget people. In addition to making the statement here you need.

A thread for each build you make. With photos of the pre assembled plane , at least a couple in progress shots and the finished bird.

Then add the finished bird photo to the Finished builds page.

Hi,

Here's another one I would enter in the GB if it not considered to be too far built yet.

It's a 1/48 Mig-21 MF in Indian AF air combat training markings, the option with the big balck circles on the wing that's on the box cover.

The plastic is the blue and orange from the Eduard bunny fighter club. I had always planned to use that plastic for a wheels up build. I just had to find a Mig pilot. I now have a pilot plus seat from aerobonus.

11816800224_2434c53b0d_z.jpg

Bad boys#03 by StefanBuysse, on Flickr

Cheers, Stefan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Like many here, I love the AFV club Tigers.

I've not built a two-seater so far. I'll build the black F-5F from the FTD sheet.

I have the flat nose from a "RoCAF Aggressor" boxing, I'll use the nose from my F-5F to build another Nellis Aggressor later on (not neccesarily during this GB).

12070313554_3d00514bfd_z.jpg

Bad boys#06 by StefanBuysse, on Flickr

Cheers, Stefan.

DSC_2933_zps60f60c9d.jpg

Here's what I started with....

DSC_2936_zpsddf05912.jpg

..... and here's where it is a week later. I'm still not sure which USAF aggressor that I'm going to build though. I did swap out the round nose cone and LEX sprue of this kit for the duckbill nose cone and extended LEXs of an AFV F-5N kit. This will give me a late F-5F and an early F-5E, both of which I intend to build for this group build.

I originally posted my "intend to build" pics in the wrong thread.... DOH!

Edited by f5guy

As often as I seem to be looking in on this GB I may as well join.

First will be an AFV F-5E in a gray or blue USAF scheme.

F-5E2-1.jpg

Second if all goes well, will be a Kinetic Kfir C2 kit backdated to an F-21. I have the F-21 also and will use it to modify the parts in the C2 kit (bought a few extra of the C2's earlier).

Kfir2.jpg

Hey come on Guys, no 1/32......

Gonna jump in with another F-15C Blue Flanker, will use the Tamiya kit with CE exhaust, Two Bobs decal and Wolfpack ECM.

will start next week,

Dan.

Well, I have plans for a 1/32 CF-116A (F-5A) and a F-5E but have a couple others to build first.

Welcome aboard Dan

I plan to use the AFV F-5E/N kit and the Fightertown Decals for my first build. Maybe a Hasegawa 1/32 F-5E down the road. Don M.

4654aebfea309b5aec65b6a39999b080_zpse004cd10.jpg

b8d558c1f5934667b4431cd189c9e4e3_zpsbf897577.jpg

Great choice! I've always wanted to build this jet, but was hoping to build it in 32nd scale. No luck so far, but I will be excited to see how yours turns out! Here's a pic of it that I shot about 14 years ago (has it been that long???) Fred K.

F-5E73-0858160792VFC-1321RFKrausephoto3-01_zps3aa9c042.jpg

Edited by f5guy

Does anyone know of a website source listing all Aggressor aircraft? Or does anyone have such a list? I am looking for inspiration for a possible second aggressor model, but I am not knowledgable on the subject at all...

I am interested in jets from the 70's onwards.

I had planned on doing an aggressor only website at one point, but I just don't have the computer saavy to do it, and the idea of having to rebuild the site every time some no life jerk off hacks it turned me off as well. There is definitely a need for one though! Fred.

Great choice! I've always wanted to build this jet, but was hoping to build it in 32nd scale. No luck so far, but I will be excited to see how yous turns out! Here's a pic of it that I shot about 14 years ago (has it been that long???) Fred K.

F-5E73-0858160792VFC-1321RFKrausephoto3-01_zps3aa9c042.jpg

Very interesting choice. There was also a VFA-127 F-5E with a similar paint scheme but, the colors were dark brown/dark green. If I remember correctly, Dragon has produce it in 1/144.

Looking forward to see this one build!!!!!