U.S.S. Washington question

Hello to all: I just bought at a swap meet, and old Aoshima 1/700 USS Washington for my son, it will be my first attempt at ship modeling and I have a question concerning this BB. Would you be so kind to tell me wich would be the correct colors for the superstructures, water line, hull and deck for it, in the Humbrol enamel range?.

Thanks a lot for your time,

Juan :salute:/>

This may also be of help (particularly if you find yourself wanting to do more ships). ShipCamouflage.com has a database of US ships, and the battleship page lists her as in Measure 21 for most of the war (full disclosure: I'm not the owner, but I am the webmaster). If you like Humbrol paints, you might also look into White Ensign Colourcoats as they're very similar and come in the exact shades you need.

This may also be of help (particularly if you find yourself wanting to do more ships). ShipCamouflage.com has a database of US ships, and the battleship page lists her as in Measure 21 for most of the war (full disclosure: I'm not the owner, but I am the webmaster). If you like Humbrol paints, you might also look into White Ensign Colourcoats as they're very similar and come in the exact shades you need.

Tracy,

Did you mean to say Measure 22?

Thanks,

Bruce

Very interesting and informative reading there.

Thanks for sharing the links 377.gif !