CD48059 - B-58 Hustler

Yet another wonderful sheet and since I only have one Monogram kit I may have to get another one. Thanks goodness I have one started so it looks like this sheet will be the impetus to get it off of the shelf of doom.

Kursad I did have a bit of problem on the site and I am not sure if it is my browser or the site. After I added the sheet to the cart I decided to "continue shopping" using the link. Figured I might as well see what else is good to get. Anyway, after looking around I really did not find anything I needed right away but I could not see how to get back to my cart. There was no button to click on to return to the cart. I actually had to add another sheet and then take it out to get to the cart. Am I missing something?

Thanks again and I bet this sheet goes like stink, just like the Hustler.

Kursad I did have a bit of problem on the site and I am not sure if it is my browser or the site. After I added the sheet to the cart I decided to "continue shopping" using the link. Figured I might as well see what else is good to get. Anyway, after looking around I really did not find anything I needed right away but I could not see how to get back to my cart. There was no button to click on to return to the cart. I actually had to add another sheet and then take it out to get to the cart. Am I missing something?

Hi Chris,

The current Web site is simply a list of links and PayPal buttons thrown in together; and does not have a real shopping cart functionality. So you're not missing anything, the site is severely lacking the features I need.

Thanks to everyone's support and interest, the business had grown beyond the capability of the current setup. With the product portfolio now getting near 100 sheets, it is high time that I get a real e-commerce site. I want to be able to do things like weekly promotion codes, gift certificates, order history, etc.

I intended to take a couple months off from doing new artwork and do things like getting a new Web site, a proper logo, a social media presence etc. while I released scale-up/scale-down sheets during the time; but never got the opportunity due to the pace of new releases. Hopefully I will get around to doing it after the May releases.

Edited by KursadA

Hi Chris,

The current Web site is simply a list of links and PayPal buttons thrown in together; and does not have a real shopping cart functionality. So you're not missing anything, the site is severely lacking the features I need.

Ok thanks good to know. I was at least smart enough to figure out a work around :)

Thanks to everyone's support and interest, the business had grown beyond the capability of the current setup. With the product portfolio now getting near 100 sheets, it is high time that I get a real e-commerce site. I want to be able to do things like weekly promotion codes, gift certificates, order history, etc.

So does this mean I will have to spend even MORE at your store. Darn it.

I intended to take a couple months off from doing new artwork and do things like getting a new Web site, a proper logo, a social media presence etc. while I released scale-up/scale-down sheets during the time; but never got the opportunity due to the pace of new releases. Hopefully I will get around to doing it after the May releases.

A well deserved rest if you ask me. I am still amazed at how fast you produce these sheets. You need some down time to recharge and I speak for myself but I certainly don't need the decals at the pace you have been releasing them. However it does promt me to get to my modelling desk to build something to put them on to.

I really can't wait to get these...as always the question: will they be shipped to and available from Hannants/UK? If not I'll order directly from you.

I'm not 100% convinced about the colours in the AFFTC shields (the yellow scrolls), but I admit that even though I've got lots of pictures on that subject there's still a level of ambiguity and there was a lot of variation as well.

Jeffrey

Everything is on track for me to start shipping this Sunday, April 20. Shipping everything will take me up to a week though, so please be patient - I have a lot of orders to pack and ship. There are now less than 100 sets remaining.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am shipping these decals as fast as I can. I received a very large number of orders in the first few days of preorders, so I am still processing orders placed on April 15-16. I expect to clear the backlog within a few days - thanks for your patience. At this rate, the Hustler sheet will probably be sold out in the first two weeks of May.

Edited by KursadA

At this rate, the Hustler sheet will probably be sold out in the first two weeks of May.

Was there ever any doubt :thumbsup:

Now I don't know what to do with my other Hustler sheets from the other decal companies.

Just an update; hopefully to reduce the number of "where is my order?" e-mails I started getting. I am now up to date with US shipping until April 26. I will clear up the remainder tonight.

If you got a notification e-mail before Monday, it means your decals are on their way to you. If you got one after Monday; it means they are ready and waiting in a large bin in my office to be dropped at the post office this Friday. If you did not get a notification yet, it means a)you are outside the US (sorry - these take a bit longer and need more attention. They are all packed, but I will print postage for these before the weekend), or b)your order is "complicated" (i.e. you ordered more than 3 B-58 sheets and your order needs to go in a box instead of an envelope, you have an APO address, you sent me an e-mail to modify your order, etc.). These represent less than 20% of the orders I received.

There was a tremendous level of interest in this sheet. I appreciate your confidence and patience; and assure you that no reseller/store will ever get a single sheet before all preorders are out of the door.

Edited by KursadA

I am done with shipping every US-bound order and all but about 10-15 of international orders - I placed them in the mailbox last night. Please let us know what you think when you receive your decals.

The reference Web page and downloadable templates mentioned in the instruction sheet will be ready on Saturday.

Many of you in the US should have received their decals by now. The success of this sheet encouraged me to release similar, very extensive sets for historically important aircraft every 2-3 months if possible. Let me know what you think about the B-58 sheet so I can incorporate the feedback to later sheets in the series.

Edited by KursadA

Just received my Hustler sheet yesterday (found it when I got home from work). This is perhaps on the finest decals ever produced. Outstanding research, artwork and printing. A real treasure. I do not intend to build a B-58, I purchased the decals for the ARDC badges for another project. But now I just may have to purchase another sheet before they are gone and actually build a Hustler. Great work Caracal!

I got mine today. Not just to jump on the bandwagon - but seriously, I have over 1,000 decal sheets - and this is truly one of the most outstanding sets / instruction book I've ever seen.

Absolutely incredible....

Oh, and thanks to this sheet - In anticipation, I had to order the Mike West / Lone Star Engine Exhaust, Fisher resin intakes and drooped elevons, S.A.C. metal gear, and turned metal pitot tube from Poland. Whatever I pick - It's going to look awesome :)

All decals should be this nice in the perfect world.

Hitch