At the conclusion of the GB there will be a raffle held - made in part possible by the very generous support of Hi-Decal Line, Red Roo Models and Ventura Publications!

Hi-Decal Line is donating 5 decal sets

Ventura Publications is donating 1 copy of the book "The ANZACs" and 5 decal sets

Red Roo Models is donating 1 1/72 Dart-Stang (Dart-powered Mustang) kit; 1 1/48 RAAF P-38 Lightning PR conversion kit; 1 set of Boomerang decals in 1/32; 1 1/48 decal set "Away Team Part 1" and 1 1/48 decal set "Away Team Part 2"

And lastly, I'm contributing one of Leading Edge set #48.55, decals and resin bits for an RAAF Hornet in the 20th Anniversary scheme in 1/48.

Raffle details will be announced soon.

• 6 months later...

Well, the raffle is completed!

There were 17 prizes to be awarded, and 12 entrants with a total of 18 models - so each completed model provides a "raffle ticket", with the drawing split over three rounds:

The first round has each of the 12 entrants with one "ticket" each:

Phantom - RAAF F-4E

Trojan Thunder - RAAF F/A-18F

marvin20 - RAAF F-111C

Wege - RNZAF captured A6M3 Zero

masterqq - RAAF P-51D

TheFlyingDutchman - Air New Zealand A320

MikeC - RAAF 20th Anniversary Hornet

swbailey - RAAF Spitfire

Aaronw - RAAF Boomerang

stevhnz - RNZAF Corsair

f12aaa - RAAF F/A-18 A21-32

Mumbles - RNZAF Mustang 1 Sqn

The second round features the four modellers who finished a second build:

Trojan Thunder - RAAF F-35

Aaronw - RAAF Buffalo

f12aaa - RAAF F/A-18 A21-49

Mumbles - RNZAF Mustang 2 Sqn

And the third "round" is an automatic award of the last remaining un-drawn prize going to the only modeller who finished a third model:

Mumbles - RNZAF Mustang 3 Sqn

Mumbles also finished a fourth model, an RNZAF Mustang of No. 4 Sqn, but that one unfortunately doesn't have any prizes left.

Thank you all for taking part in the GB, and congrats all on great builds!

So, here are the results:

Round 1:

Phantom - RAAF F-4E = Hi-Decal Line - decal set

Trojan Thunder - RAAF F/A-18F = Ventura Pub - decal set

marvin20 - RAAF F-111C = Leading Edge 1/48 RAAF 20th Anniversary Hornet decal set

Wege - RNZAF captured A6M3 Zero = Red Roo - 1/32 Boomerang decals

masterqq - RAAF P-51D = Red Roo - 1/48 decal Set "Away Team Part 2"

TheFlyingDutchman - Air New Zealand A320 = Hi-Decal Line - decal set

MikeC - RAAF 20th Anniversary Hornet = Ventura Pub - Book "The ANZACs"

swbailey - RAAF Spitfire = Hi-Decal Line - decal set

Aaronw - RAAF Boomerang = Ventura Pub - decal set

stevhnz - RNZAF Corsair = Hi-Decal Line - decal set

f12aaa - RAAF F/A-18 A21-32 = Ventura Pub - decal set

Mumbles - RNZAF Mustang 1 Sqn = Red Roo - P-38 Lightning PR conversion set

Round 2:

Trojan Thunder - RAAF F-35 = Ventura Pub - decal set

Aaronw - RAAF Buffalo = Red Roo - Dart-Stang

f12aaa - RAAF F/A-18 A21-49 = Red Roo - 1/48 decal Set "Away Team Part 1"

Mumbles - RNZAF Mustang 2 Sqn = Ventura Pub - decal set

Round 3:

Mumbles - RNZAF Mustang 3 Sqn = Hi-Decal Line - decal set

So, the following modellers should send Diego a PM here on ARC for your Hi-Decal decal set, chosen from the selection at http://www.hi-decal.eu/:

Phantom, TheFlyingDutchman, swbailey, stevehnz, Mumbles

The following should contact Malcolm Laird at Ventura Publications at info@venturapublications.com. Those of you winning a decal set, you can see the selection at http://www.venturapublications.com/store/ - and please make sure to mention your ARC username in your message to him:

MikeC - the book "The ANZACs"

Trojan Thunder - two decal sets of your choice

Aaronw - one decal set of your choice

f12aaa - one decal set of your choice

Mumbles - one decal set of your choice

And the following should contact Gary Byk at Red Roo models at redroo@bigpond.net.au to claim your prize - please make sure to mention your ARC username in your message to him:

Wege - 1/32 Boomerang decals

masterqq - 1/48 decal Set "Away Team Part 2"

Mumbles - 1/48 P-38 Lightning PR conversion set

Aaronw - 1/72 Dart-Stang kit

f12aaa - 1/48 decal Set "Away Team Part 1"

And finally, marvin20, send me a PM with your shipping info and I'll get your decals on the way to you!

Thank you again to all of you, and to the sponsors!

Thanks Litvyak for hosting this build, keeping us enthused & organising the prizes, I know I dragged the chain a bit but still had fun with it & was pretty much pleased with my outcome. So thanks again. Re the Hidecal prize, wouldn't you know that I ordered a set of Israeli Phantom decals just last week. :(, still, seeing the range Diego has, I'll surely be able to pick something out, no probs. :)

Steve.

Well, the raffle is completed!

And the following should contact Gary Byk at Red Roo models at redroo@bigpond.net.au to claim your prize - please make sure to mention your ARC username in your message to him:

Mumbles - 1/48 P-38 Lightning PR conversion set

Thank you again to all of you, and to the sponsors!

I don't want to appear ungrateful, but I've already done pretty well out of the raffle and am pretty unlikely to need/use this item, so if anyone else wants it I'm happy to donate it. Stick your hand up and it's yours :).

Thanks to all sponsors, builders, and of course the hosts for making it happen :).

• 2 weeks later...

Got my chosen decals from Hi-Decal today. All set for my Trumpeter Il-28 come the day now. Many thanks to Diego for these & for sponsoring the group build & again to Litvyak for hosting it.:)

Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

"I don't want to appear ungrateful, but I've already done pretty well out of the raffle and am pretty unlikely to need/use this item, so if anyone else wants it I'm happy to donate it. Stick your hand up and it's yours"

Mumbles, what about having the sponsor sell it and donate the money to a ANZAC vet organization? If no one on here really needs it. Just a thought. :rolleyes: