A-10A Op. Allied Force

Hey Sebastijan, I just love builds that tell a story, and you picked a great one! You also did a great job on the model and the background investigation. AND, you built it in 1/72 scale. I would have taken the easy way out and built it in quarter scale. I also want to thank you for posting and sharing this build. It gives me an idea of a build that I was lucky enough to see in person. A few years back, the USAF Thunderbirds were performing at the Dayton Air Show. One of their F-16's needed a new transparency(clear part of the canopy) probably due to a bird strike. They flew the broken bird to the 178FW just a few miles away. So, the F-16 from the Thunderbirds left the 178FW with a canopy on it from an F-16 with normal F-16 camouflage colors. Sounds like a plan, and I have you to thank for it. Soooo, THANKS, SEBASTIJAN!!!

Thanks guys! Glad you like her!

pacheco - I am thinking of building that Harrier as well...

balls47 - well 72nd is my primary scale so no bigger hurdles than normal there. But it is indeed more interesting building an aircraft with such a story behind it. I think I have heard before of your Thunderbird story and the model of that aircraft would look pretty awsome and unique as well - I just hope you will show us the finished build!