ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
pacheco

OV-10 - Kittyhawk 1:32

by the way, will the OV-10A release cover the Philippine Air Force? much thanks!

planning to buy boatloads of your OV-10 line, that's for sure :cheers:/>

I think the aircraft flown by the Phil. AF are standard OV-10A models so you should be fine. If the kit doesn't offer the decals, I have no doubt that someone will be along shortly to rectify that situation.

I think the aircraft flown by the Phil. AF are standard OV-10A models so you should be fine. If the kit doesn't offer the decals, I have no doubt that someone will be along shortly to rectify that situation.

yes I know, I grew up with them, my dad flew them for 7 years with the PAF, that's why I have a very soft spot for this airplane :)

if they won't include PAF schemes for their release (which I understand if they don't, since reference materials are so hard to obtain, even for us here locally... good thing I still remember my dad's personal mount's scheme and markings accurately), I guess I'll just have to make my own...

The First and last OV-10A photos are a private owned OV-10B from Germany converted to a OV-10A. It belongs to Cactus Air Force Museum. http://www.warbirdsnews.com/aviation-museum-news/cactus-air-force-museum-cleared-takeoff.html

The US Air force was the only one with a shark mouth for the US that I recall. For the Philippine Air Force someone has to make a FOUR bladed prop for the later aircraft OV-10A.

Cheers

The US Air force was the only one with a shark mouth for the US that I recall.

This scheme?

OV-10ABronco20thTASSDaNangV.jpg

Regards,

I know which schemes I want to see! Yes, I have a single tracked mind!

Outstanding collection - thanks.

Gene K