F-15E Cockpit Set Update Part#3

Hey guys, Hope you all had a good Holiday and the new year is treating you well so far. In case you missed it on my blog, completed Part#3 of my update on the F-15E Cockpit Set for Hasegawa. I've been completing the production molds and preparing to roll it out for the 1.72 scale guys in about a week. Check for a review on Internet Modeler soon as well. Come by the blog and check it out! BTW, if you guys know "White Wolf" on here, he gets a free set! (hope he's reading ;-) This set was a suggestion by him and I've mentioned him on our blog. And thats how I roll, you think it up and I produce it..free goodies!

Modern-Hobbies-F-15E-Cockipt%20Set-castings.JPG?format=1000w

l read someone suggested a EA-6B cockpit set.That would be great but how about a A-6A/E or an F-100C/D/F set as well?Even the S-3 could use a decent cockpit. There is so much in 1/72 that are good kits with decent cockpit but there are a lot that are good on the outside but needs work on the inside

There is so much (Hasegawa) in 1/72 that are good kits with decent cockpit but there are a lot that are good on the outside but needs work on the inside

slight correction :-)

As usual, GREAT WORK, Greg! Keep em coming!

How about making an A-4AR set for the Fujimi A-4M kit? A cockpit, the ECM gear on the wings an tail pipe, and a corrected nose would FINALLY give us the latest version of the vaunted "Scooter" (with a few mods to the fuselage!).

Keep up the good work and really glad to see you back in the swing of things again!

Cheers,

Glynn "WARDOG" Jacobs

l read someone suggested a EA-6B cockpit set.That would be great but how about a A-6A/E or an F-100C/D/F set as well?Even the S-3 could use a decent cockpit. There is so much in 1/72 that are good kits with decent cockpit but there are a lot that are good on the outside but needs work on the inside

Someone already makes an excellent S-3 cockpit in 1/72 that actually includes all 4 positons. I have used it and I was impressed