Aaaaaand...we're done!

That's all folks...Out of Africa is now officially over! Thank you for joining in and making this a fun GB - overall we had 22 completed builds, which is excellent. The good people at Harpia Publishing are now choosing their favourite entries, so I'll post the results either in here (if the forum is still open) or in General Discussion. I'll then contact the winners directly to arrange shipping of the prizes.

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoyed it!

Vince

Thanks for hosting Vince,

I actually got to learn something about the smaller African air forces and enjoyed researching and building (sorta) one of their aircraft. Good job with the GB :cheers:!

V/r

Ron

Well done guys, while I was dissapointed with getting sent away to work before I finished my build, It was nice to see all the other builds.

This was a great choice for a group build and similar ideas should be considered for Central America, South East Asia, South America, The North Pole/South pole operations,Air ambulance, Mercenary aircraft etc.

I look forward to seeing the results good luck everyone!