Could not determine your IP address

Hello,

Each time I want to open a page on the forum, I've this message

Could not determine your IP address

I Have to do numerous refresh to get it.

I'm using FF and opera, both do that, also I'm using adblock, deactived it do nothing.

Can someone help me?

Regards

Hello,

Each time I want to open a page on the forum, I've this message

I Have to do numerous refresh to get it.

I'm using FF and opera, both do that, also I'm using adblock, deactived it do nothing.

Can someone help me?

Regards

I get the same thing when I try to look at the forums on my phone over a 4G network. If my phone is on WiFi, I can get on no problem.

I also still have the same problem. Both on OSX Safari and on the iPad, but I expect it is also on the Windows laptop... Very annoying, only solution is to put wifi off and back on, then refresh the website. I had no problems in the past, it all started recently. I also have never had this issue on other forums or websites, only ARC.

I've had the same problem since October. Can only get on with my phone on 3G or from work.

I've sent multiple emails with no reply.

I still peak in from time to time, but with less and less frequency.

Win 7 and have tried IE9, Firefox and Chrome with no success.

Edited by Aaronw

Ongoing problem for me, too. I can get in about every 10th attempt. If I keep a tab open and stay logged in, I can stay in with no problem. Once I close the browser, though, it's back to Square 1.

• 3 weeks later...

I have same problem on my Verizon 4G LTE phone, Kitkat Chrome (32.0.1700.99). No problem on FiOS Linux home system with Chrome (32.0.1700.107) or Firefox (22.0). No issues with SSH from phone to home system.

Results from Browser Capabilities Test Page don't show any apparent issues with any of the three browser-platform combinations.

Edited by David N Lombard
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I had the same problem last Friday after I replaced our router. First I thought it was the laptop, but than I noticed that my mobile had the same problem...over here and at Britmodeller.

After some research I found that the damn router was given new IP addresses to all the connected devices...at every boot up :bandhead2:

Put that piece of crap back into his box, bought me another one and guess what...It's working again :woot.gif: I don't know if it's coincidence, but it works for me and I'm happy again :banana: