Picked up the new Detail & Scale F3H Demon book

Didn't even know this book was even in the works.

Not to sound like pitch man for it, but the last page of the book kind of sums up what I thought of the new format:

"More than twice the usual number of color detail photographs included

No limit on the number of pages Much more information about the developmental and operational history of the subject aircraft

Colorful artwork of the aircraft with profiles and four-views, plus unique drawings created specifically for these Detail & Scale books

Great pricing: much less than what a printed copy of a Detail & Scale Series book would cost, with no limitations on space and color"

Amazon page:

http://www.amazon.com/F3H-Demon-Detail-Scale-Digital-ebook/dp/B00HSDKKYI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1389584858&sr=1-1&keywords=detail+and+scale

My only critique is that some of the photos taken at the Naval Aviation Museum are kind of grainy when viewed full screen, but it looks like that was a limitation of the camera used to take the photos (if its the same camera that's being held in the authors hand in his photo in the book).

A very worthwhile purchase in my eyes, and a welcome change of format, especially for those of us with ever growing aviation libraries.