Looking for Ideas for Future sheets

Future Subjects  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see more non-U.S. subjects?

2. 2. What eras would you like to see more of?

3. 3. Which aircraft types would you like to see?

I like to build for set points in time, usually for conflicts. Do a series of decals for October 1962, when we almost had WW III. Linebacker II in 1972. Grenada. Allied Force. Desert Fox. Praying Mantis. OEF. OIF. What if the Soviet coup succeeded, and there was a NATO v Soviet Union conflict that followed in 1992, at the end of the Cold War? I also like NATO V Warsaw Pact in 1980, as there were lots of 3rd generation fighters then, and its a nice round date halfway between Vietnam and 1992.

And I build in 1/72 scale.

Edited by Rocky

Shyhawk Aggressors since some people is just ignoring them

Viper Aggresors same as above

Anything that is not in a single shade of grey 'cept for some choppers but I guess you have already done SOAR Hawks

Or since I'm not giving too many efs to modern aircrafts

Ace Combat 2 and 3 markings

Area 88 markings

Did somebody say F-4?

F-4C, 401st TFW (TJ), SEA over grey

F-4C, 388th TFW (HL), SEA over grey

F-4D, 31st TFW (ZF), European I (Steve Ritchie's plane would be great)

F-4D, 8th TFW (WP), SEA over grey

F-4D, 56th TFW (MC), SEA over grey

F-4D, 474th TFW (NA), SEA wraparound

F-4D, 108th TFW NJ ANG (NJ), SEA wraparound

F-4E, 31st TFW (ZF), SEA over grey

F-4E, 3rd TFW (PN), SEA over grey

F-4E, 347th TFW (MY), SEA over grey, SEA wrap around, Euro One

F-4E, 33rd TFW (ED), SEA over grey

F-4E, 4th TFW (SJ), SEA over grey, gunship grey

F-4E, 32nd TFS (CR), SEA over grey

RF-4C, 18th TRW (ZZ), SEA scheme over grey

RF-4C, 117th TRW (BH), gunship grey

RF-4C, 26th TRW (ZR), SEA scheme over grey, SEA wraparound

RF-4C, 67th TRW (BA), SEA scheme over grey, Euro One, Gunship grey

RF-4C, 165th TRS KY ANG, gunship grey

RF-4C, 363rd TRW (SW), Euro One

How about some S-3 Vikings...my two favorites were the Screwbirds and Shamrocks? High and Lo Viz both please! Oh yeah, some more ANG C-130's as well...my two votes for those are Missouri ANG, and Oklahoma ANG. Thanks Mark for all the awesome decals over the last 5 years, I have many of them.

David

Edited by Djack

One suggestion would be a set of tail code and serial numbers for the F-35A. Meaning 2 sets of a through z. With so many future units getting F-35's it would be nice to be able to use all the new kits for our favorite units. Active, test and yes.....ANG could be done if we only had the lettering and maybe some acc/ang badges!!!!!!!

F-14's from the mid to late 80's. All scales. Particularly interested in 1/144.

Good idea! Other than the many, early Microscale sheets, there aren't many decals for the F-14 despite its having seen dozens of colorful markings over the years!

So far i bought 4 times several sheets of wolfpack. main reason was the modern era subject(s) on them. only a few i bought because of 1 subject of interest on a sheet, and do nothing with the rest...

Still, in 72nd scale, my hopes of getting my dream fulfilled, having all a/c on slide/photo in model, is pretty much based on wolfpack. I sold a few other brand sheets online, but wolfpack really hit some good spots.

whatever the sheets will be in the future, if you keep up the same layout on the sheets Marc, i think sales will be guaranteed.

just wanted to vent this :)

Robert

How about NATO Eurepean Air Forces?

Today I gathered the markings of all the jets we have right now here for the current TLP Flying course 2014-1.

We have about 30 jets here including an E3F.

For the Fighters we have Dutch F16AM, Portugese F16AM (which are actually upgraded ADF´s), Spanish and Italian EF-2K, German ASTA3 Tornados, Italien IDS and ECR Tornados + AMX´s, French Mirage 2000D and F-1CR (last deployment before retirement) with a nice big Sharkmouth on the Centerline Fuel tank and USAFE F15C/D´s.

If you are interested drop me a PM.

Regards

Scout

Edited by SCOUT712
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking us for some suggestions on what subjects to do in the future. You decals are great. I just wish go back and reprint some of your older sheets as new kits come out for aircraft types featured on some out of print sheets.

Edited by Dave758

I would like to see markings for the two-seat F-104D Starfighters in 1/72nd and 1/48th scales. Nobody makes markings for USAF F-104D's in camouflage (PR ANG) (479th TFW),ADC gray (Edwards), and natural metal (479th).Markings for the future Roden C-123 (SEA camo,etc.) would be great. The B-26 Marauder could also use some more decal options.

To echo others - more F-4s :woot.gif:/>. As I mentioned in a recent thread on the RF-4B, there are plenty of marking variations for this version yet to be done or could do with updating. Also VF-143, VF-161 F-4Bs (early and late), VMFAT-101/-201 F-4s, Spanish F-4Cs, more USAF MiG Killers, another vote for Luftwaffe Norm 81 F-4Fs,... the list could go on and on.

Mark, thanks for concentrating on 1/72; it makes a nice change to have the 1/48 builders asking for your sheets to be re-scaled instead of the other way around. Your business model obviously works (and long may it do so).

Jonathan