The first semester of school for me is ending this week! Hooray!

But you know what means. Oh yeah.

The final exam.

Me being in seventh grade is a different thing tho. I am in a high school environment, so I have to take high school courses. School is harder now.

I have a younger brother in 7th grade too; we have different periods of the same class, so we exchanged info, except for on language classes because he takes Arabic 1 and I take Chinese 1. What were your finals like. These are mine

Chinese

1 writing exam

1 listening exam

1 speaking exam

1 reading exam

Science

125 multiple choice question exam

Math

2 parts exam

Geography

1 part geographical themes evaluation and MIEL CON format paragraph

1 part multiple choice

English

1 part 50 multiple choice questions

1 part MIEL CON format paragraph

Gym

1part PE

1part 29 multiple choice with 2 essay questions

Creative Arts

1part final

Edited by Ace Combat Zero

The final exam.

Me being in seventh grade is a different thing tho. I am in a high school environment, so I have to take high school courses. School is harder now.

I have a younger brother in 7th grade too; we have different periods of the same class, so we exchanged info, except for on language classes because he takes Arabic 1 and I take Chinese 1. What were your finals like. These are mine

Chinese

1 writing exam

1 listening exam

1 speaking exam

1 reading exam

Science

Math

2 parts exam

Geography

1 part multiple choice

English

Gym

1part PE

Creative Arts

1part final

I dont remember what they were like when I was in 7th grade in '93. All I remember was wanting to look and be like everyone else back then:/

Damn that almost sounds more hard than my High School stuff!!!! :D :D

I have a little less than half a year left, then I'm a student :D

Training is everything, I was nervous the first many times!

So, GOOD LUCK!!!!

When I have exams I have a little stone/thing in my hand, so if I go nervous, I have a know thing In me hand (a shark tooth I found once/or a 12.7mm projectile....). Sounds stupid but it really works great. It also makes ye hands still (to show you have control)

Remember half of it is theather (rule one), be calm if ya aren't try to look calm. Also take a deep breath sometimes, hold little breaks (2 seconds max) take a sip of water. I don't know if you are using Power Points? have a wireless mouse with you, use it as a clicker (like them weather girls) it works like a charm and makes you look cool (remember rule one)

That works for me in Denmark, so I don't know if it'll work for you in US :)

Hope it helps!

Best regards, and happy exams

Mikkel

Denmark

Damn that almost sounds more hard than my High School stuff!!!! :D/> :D/>

I have a little less than half a year left, then I'm a student :D/>

Training is everything, I was nervous the first many times!

So, GOOD LUCK!!!!

When I have exams I have a little stone/thing in my hand, so if I go nervous, I have a know thing In me hand (a shark tooth I found once/or a 12.7mm projectile....). Sounds stupid but it really works great. It also makes ye hands still (to show you have control)

Remember half of it is theather (rule one), be calm if ya aren't try to look calm. Also take a deep breath sometimes, hold little breaks (2 seconds max) take a sip of water. I don't know if you are using Power Points? have a wireless mouse with you, use it as a clicker (like them weather girls) it works like a charm and makes you look cool (remember rule one)

That works for me in Denmark, so I don't know if it'll work for you in US :)/>

Hope it helps!

Best regards, and happy exams

Mikkel

Denmark

You will be a da xuè shēng. I have to use power points for a lot of assignments, but not the final exam. Thanks for the advice and good luck to you in the rest of Zhong xuè shēng and da xuè shēng!

I dont remember what they were like when I was in 7th grade in '93. All I remember was wanting to look and be like everyone else back then:/

I just remember wanting to be left unharassed and to make my departure to college as quickly as possible. I was tired of being surrounded and confronted by individuals lacking maturity, education, and social skills, resulting in their complete inability to comprehend the real world beyond the school grounds... and that was just the faculty.

And, yes, I walked out of school with a 4.0 GPA.

Edited by Horrido

You will be a da xuè shēng. I have to use power points for a lot of assignments, but not the final exam. Thanks for the advice and good luck to you in the rest of Zhong xuè shēng and da xuè shēng!

sooo da xuè Sheng is a stunden??? :D

I hope it's partly usefull ;)

sooo da xuè Sheng is a stunden??? :D/>

I hope it's partly usefull ;)/>

a da xue sheng is a college student because you will be one.

Da= big

xue= school

sheng= student

So you will be a big school student, or college student

zhong xue sheng is a high school student

I don't remember what they were like when I was in 7th grade in '69. All I remember was wanting to look and be like everyone else back then:/

The final exam.

Chinese

1 writing exam

1 listening exam

1 speaking exam

1 reading exam

Science

Math

2 parts exam

Geography

1 part multiple choice

English

Gym

1part PE

Creative Arts

1part final

my first two years of trig came along just as calculators were able to interpolate and do square roots. Yes you could buy one that did trig functions for four hundred dollars! Two guys in the class actually had them, but you could buy a simple one that did square roots for about a hundred dollars. I could not afford one with a wife and a kid, so I learned to do it the hard way. Come time for the finals the professor told everybody to leave their calculators in their bags as we'd not be using them. Three guys passed the course, and I was number one in the class. Calc was much worse, and the professor did exactly the samething as his predecessor did. I got a B+, and was somewhat disappointed.

my first two years of trig came along just as calculators were able to interpolate and do square roots. Yes you could buy one that did trig functions for four hundred dollars! Two guys in the class actually had them, but you could buy a simple one that did square roots for about a hundred dollars. I could not afford one with a wife and a kid, so I learned to do it the hard way. Come time for the finals the professor told everybody to leave their calculators in their bags as we'd not be using them. Three guys passed the course, and I was number one in the class. Calc was much worse, and the professor did exactly the samething as his predecessor did. I got a B+, and was somewhat disappointed.

You're talking to a dead man (boy?)...