• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

I'm looking for either a kit and/or a decals' sheet that probably includes markings for the following F-4 from VX-4. If not, then perhaps someone knows the FS numbers for the paint scheme this F-4 has?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time guys.

155896F-4JVX-4XF6PtMugujun78JohnRMuirPMC_zps6f5a8faa.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm looking for either a kit and/or a decals' sheet that probably includes markings for the following F-4 from VX-4. If not, then perhaps someone knows the FS numbers for the paint scheme this F-4 has?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time guys.

155896F-4JVX-4XF6PtMugujun78JohnRMuirPMC_zps6f5a8faa.jpg

There was a Superscale sheet in 1/72. I know has I once had it many many years ago.

There was a Superscale sheet in 1/72. I know has I once had it many many years ago.

I think you're referring to 72-137. I have just found this sheet on Google and it does give some FS codes BUT, as usual none of the well-known paint brands have them!!!

It's all about a mix and match story, unfortunately!!!

Pity, because there is a VF-101 Skyhawk with a paint scheme that looks very similar.

Edited by SERNAK

By the way, for those who might be interested for the specific F-4J from VX-4, the FSs from the Superscale sheet are:

FS-25414 Light Blue Green

FS-25184 Medium Blue Green

Now, I have also discovered another combination of colours that you might wanna check out. The combo is:

FS-35193

FS-35299