A-37 Academy 1/72 Fuerza Aerea de Chile.

• 3 weeks later...

Claudio...it is simply amazing, great job. The A-37 is one of my favorite planes and the Academy kit is pretty good and easy to build. I really cant find the flaws or mistakes in your work, it seem pretty cool for me, specially the camo paint job which I think you did with a double-action airbrush and freehand...

As we say here: Está con toda su madre!!!

Saludos

Claudio...it is simply amazing, great job. The A-37 is one of my favorite planes and the Academy kit is pretty good and easy to build. I really cant find the flaws or mistakes in your work, it seem pretty cool for me, specially the camo paint job which I think you did with a double-action airbrush and freehand...

As we say here: Está con toda su madre!!!

Saludos

My friend,

thanks for your comments! Really this cammo was made with Evolution airbrush, Gunze acrilic colors ans "hand free"....

Gracias,

Claudio Moura

• 1 month later...

That looks great! Claudio, would you have any interest in selling the leftover decals from that Albatros Dragonfly decal sheet to me? I've been looking for the sheet for ages and it's hard to find. I'll be happy to take whatever is left over from your great build!

Let me know if you're interested, thank you!

John