Getting out of building models so I am going to be posting several over the next week or so. To many hobbies. LOL No discount for multiple purchase because I am paying most of the shipping myself. Please contact me direct at ICEMAN63755@GMAIL.COM

Paypal +3% fee or USPS money order. Glad to answer questions. Thanks much. Mike in Missouri.

1. 1/32 Williams Brothers Caudron Racer Plastic wrapped. Slight crush to box. $20.00 shipped.

022.jpg

2. 1/48Academy Beechcraft V35A Open box, sealed parts. $18.00 shipped """SOLD"""

023-1.jpg

3. 1/49 Vintage Pyro Bulldog. Open box, sealed parts. $20.00 (SOLD)

024.jpg

4. 1/48 Hobby Craft Blue Angels Bearcat Open box, sealed parts. $18.00 shipped

025.jpg

Edited by gunnermo

Sorry your getting out of the hobby. You and I talked about a deal on a Mystery Ship a few months back. What spurred this decision? It's a great hobby, sorry to lose you.

RJ

It is indeed a great hobby, but my interest has always been guns and airguns. Had to retire because of heart trouble and now we live on a fixed income, so money has to stretch a lot farther. To many hobbies and not enough money. LOL.