You'll Never Catch Me Coppers! OOPs!

Of course the undercover officer might not appreciate this line from the article, "An officer pretending to be an attractive woman then messaged Lescowitch" That's quality writing there.

Unless, of course, the officer is male, in which case he's a master of disguise (or trans-gender.)

Now THIS is funny!

http://news.msn.com/offbeat/police-like-wanted-mans-facebook-post

Of course the undercover officer might not appreciate this line from the article, "An officer pretending to be an attractive woman then messaged Lescowitch" (bold mine) That's quality writing there. :D/>

Bill

Yeah, no suprise here. It's always customary to pose with the stolen loot on FB...........if you are a damned idiot.

Lesson: Never Share your Wanted Poster on FB

Fixed it for ya

The best thing about facebook is it made privacy uncool. Police, criminals, and solicitors alike are all very happy with this for various reasons, few of them for your benefit.

Just how stupid are criminals? They are so stupid I predict an end to the drug war within a year. Thats how stupid these guys are. incapable of running a multibillion dollar enterprise for decades, and easily foiled with enough cops and money. They won't "win"-- we won't see states start legalizing drugs. no, sir.

:whistle:

Edited by TaiidanTomcat

Just how stupid are criminals? They are so stupid I predict an end to the drug war within a year. Thats how stupid these guys are. incapable of running a multibillion dollar enterprise for decades, and easily foiled with enough cops and money. They won't "win"-- we won't see states start legalizing drugs. no, sir.

whistle.gif

And you're not even touching on the ones that we reelect year after year, or those that run our banking, corporate, and business systems! 70.gif

And you're not even touching on the ones that we reelect year after year, or those that run our banking, corporate, and business systems! 70.gif

The effects of voting for the lesser of two evils than voting for the right one.......