Hey Sven! Thanks! It's a beautiful little kit. The pitot is soft so I replaced it with a broken drill bit (drilling right through the center of the vanes). The fit is just about as perfect as you can get with a couple of minor instances: the canopy could be more flush and the intakes/side gear doors assembly should be addressed carefully. Other than those minor points it's well worth the $20. Oh and the main wing tips are a little thin and will bend easily...

Nicholas, once AGAIN you have inspired me to pull out a kit and start building!!! I have pulled my "Su-50" out of the pile and have it half together! Where did you get the small 'caution' decals on the wings? GREAT finish, by the way! I might just have to go 'off-the-reservation' and do it in the new 'shark' scheme!

GREAT WORK! And thanks for sharing!!!

MattP

I just found some 1/144 GUNDAM decals that I think might work. I have to get a decent camera. I could use some feedback other than my kids "OOOOOH That's COOL..." to the video game and "Um, it's real nice, dad..." to my kit builds...

MattP

Edited by MattP
  • 2 weeks later...