A-10 Thunderbolt II "winter camo" what-if

This is my approach to a winter camo A-10, What-if for me, but I just knew A-10's in Alaska flew with a scheme like this one! Anyway I rescribed panel lines and did ribets the rest is OOB.

Hope you like it and comments are wellcome, BTW the odd markings and numbers are there for a reason :coolio:/> it's been built for a very good friend of mine and he wanted them to be there!

prcu.jpg

oes0.jpg

2bmw.jpg

stqf.jpg

o4m7.jpg

d36a.jpg

I can't believe that it's 72nd scale! :jaw-dropping:/>

PS_I love when people build "what-if" projects!

Very nice. :thumbsup:/>

Thanks Steve, being my second 1/72 model I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

I love what-if projects, actually I love colorfull planes most of the times being what-if's if I have to shoose between a one color plane I'll look for a what-if!

Glad you like it

Nice work there, kike. If you added some tan, brown, or somewhere in between, you would have all of the seasons covered!(lol) I have a couple of questions about the build: 1. Where did the decals come from? 2. What did you use for weathering? Also, is that a little horsey on top of the vertical stabilizers??? Again, great job.

Nice work there, kike. If you added some tan, brown, or somewhere in between, you would have all of the seasons covered!(lol) I have a couple of questions about the build: 1. Where did the decals come from? 2. What did you use for weathering? Also, is that a little horsey on top of the vertical stabilizers??? Again, great job.

The declas come from the hasegawa box except for te J's and tail numbers.

Weathering's been made by adding post light shading with enamels of every color airbrushed over. After that just a wash using black pastel chalk powder with water.

On top of stabilizers there is a fox, i'll post a closer pic of it once I get to my compiter