Saints anyone?

Wow boy!!

I think I'm gonna have to sell all my stash and then buy as many F-5s, either Monogram and/or AFV CLUB, as I can in order to make all these wonderful paint schemes, including the necessary copies of decals' sheets. :bandhead2:/>

Then my work here will be done ;0) Go with the AFV kit, by the way.... its so worth the extra cost! Fred.

I know Fred but, with 15 different paint schemes/markings (including F-5s from other adversaries squadrons) I don't think my stash will help me - enough - to cover the cost. At least, the Monogram kit is still considered as a decent F-5.

Did I say 15 kits only? Ha!!!! yea right! 15plus!!!!

I know Fred but, with 15 different paint schemes/markings (including F-5s from other adversaries squadrons) I don't think my stash will help me - enough - to cover the cost. At least, the Monogram kit is still considered as a decent F-5.

Did I say 15 kits only? Ha!!!! yea right! 15plus!!!!

I hear you ;0) I've got a dozen of various releases of the AFV kit, and probably need another forty for all of the aggressor F-5s that I want to build! If I find them cheap, I buy them up! Fred.