Trumpy 1.32 F/A-18F super hornet

It's looking really awesome man!!! I'm really enjoying this build! Plus I'm digging the Marshall 4/10 you got there. Is vintage or modern?

its an MG series 4x12,a randall T2 is hooked up to it.my practice amp.

its an MG series 4x12,a randall T2 is hooked up to it.my practice amp.

My mistake! I've been out of the gear loop for a while. I had a 65b 4/10 that was used for session work.i sold most of my gear some time ago. I still have my peavey 5150II & cab I rarely play on it anymore. It's going on 3 years of a much needed tube replacement. I'd forgotten marshall made both the 4/10 & the 4/12 duh.That's still quite the practice set up! Looks nice!

My mistake! I've been out of the gear loop for a while. I had a 65b 4/10 that was used for session work.i sold most of my gear some time ago. I still have my peavey 5150II & cab I rarely play on it anymore. It's going on 3 years of a much needed tube replacement. I'd forgotten marshall made both the 4/10 & the 4/12 duh.That's still quite the practice set up! Looks nice!

you would love my three main rigs then :rolleyes:

I have a triple rectifier Mesa Boogie with a 4×10 cabinet and Jackson performer ps2 I haven't played in like 4 years though. Before I took a break from it I had been playing about 18 years. My wife always asks me to play for her but I just don't feel the urge anymore.

30+ years . i have a revG dual and a markV.40+ guitars,getting a bit off topic.we should start a thread in general discussion

Looks pretty good mate! Are you airbrushing or brush painting? I found the best way to get that fine finish I was looking for on my models was to invest in an airbrush. I know many can brush paint with great success, but I'm not one of them.

The main thing to remember is that the fun part of this hobby is in the building.

brush painted.i have an airbrush but still in the very early stages of learning.

trust me,i enjoy all aspects of the hobby,just wish i was better at some parts of it haha

I start the tub tonight