fair price?? Tamiya 1/48 Lancaster B1/B111

I have a 1/48 Tamiya Avro Lancaster B1/B111, complete and unstarted. Does anyone know or can give me a guess as to what they go for. May be interested in selling. (prolly won't get what I paid though). Any help with estimate is greatly appreciated. Mike

Thanks guys for the replies.

Edited by jolly-rogers

I have a 1/48 Tamiya Avro Lancaster B1/B111, complete and unstarted. Does anyone know or can give me a guess as to what they go for. May be interested in selling. (prolly won't get what I paid though). Any help with estimate is greatly appreciated. Mike

No kidding eh? I saw that and the 1/48 CF-100 for the same price and nabbed them in half a second. Actually, I think I picked them BOTH up for $10. I may not be a smart man but I know a deal when I see one.

JR,

I nabbed one in the Hobby Lobby "Yellow Tag" clearance aisle for $25 plus tax. Was able to sell it at the next model contest that I went to for $50. I consider that I did good for my self and the guy who I sold it to thanked for such a good deal. So the assumption is/was that he was just as happy about getting it at the price he paid, as I was selling it to him. I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)