New batch of releases

My February batch has just arrived from Cartograf. Not all of the instructions are ready yet, so I will not be able to ship these before the second week of February. This month's releases are:

-CD48049: 1/48 F-35A/B

-CD48050: 1/48 USN & USMC AD-5 Skyraider

-CD48057: 1/48 USAF T-38A Part 2

-CD48058: 1/48 ANG F-101B Voodoo Part 2

-CD72018: 1/72 ANG T-33A

I will post some photos after I unpack them this evening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is T-38 sheet # 2 going to be it? I personally would like to see Laughlin AFB (XL on the tail with the 4 white T-38's on a blue band), and some AT-38 jets from Holloman in the 80's (HM on the tail, "Smurf" paint scheme - 434th, 435th, 436th TFTS).

If not an option - I'll make other plans... But I can wait...

Hitch

Hi Hitch,

I think I will do a third T-38 sheet with NASA & foreign (Portugal and Turkey) options, but I think I already offer a pretty good selection of USAF markings - so CD48057 will be the last USAF T-38 sheet from me for a while. I am sure others will step up to cover the Navy and other USAF units/periods.

Thanks for the update - I guess I really will have to use the ancient Testors decal after all... Cartograf stuff is so nice - I'm sure everyone wants their favorite subject done with that level of quality.

Hitch

Got the ANG F-101B sheet today! I am now hideously over-stimulated at the prospect of a Texas jet with William Tell markings, so what can I say except many, MANY thanks to Kursad!

And, possibly...YEEEEEE-HAAAAAA!!!

Edited by ChippyWho

Hi Kursad

I am glad to see that you are thinking about another decal sheet for the Talon! Any chance that you might be able to include a QT-38A in the all red (well, mostly) scheme? ( http://www.aero-web.org/database/aircraft/getimage.htm?id=13194 ) or the Boeing T-38 company chase plane?

Of course, I am always up for the NASA markings especially if you end up downsizing the sheet to 1/72.

Have fun modeling!

Mike

:cheers:/>

Hi Hitch,

I think I will do a third T-38 sheet with NASA & foreign (Portugal and Turkey) options, but I think I already offer a pretty good selection of USAF markings - so CD48057 will be the last USAF T-38 sheet from me for a while. I am sure others will step up to cover the Navy and other USAF units/periods.