Resin seats for Kinetic F-16

I have the Sierra Hotel ACES II seat and the detail is SUPER! I know where to get my seats now.

+1 I must say however that the pix don't do the real seat justice, they are much much better when viewed with you own Mk 1's.

The "late" Seats have the fold down pitots. These came with the very last lot of Block 50 F-16s, Block 52+, and Block 60s. Some Block 30/40/50 seats have been retrofitted, though not that many. Check references to make sure, as these are not as common. If in doubt, go with the standard ACES Seats.

Also, the Flight Data Recorder on the left shoulder should be removed off the back seat.

Curt

• 5 months later...

Unfortunately that's how much it costs, we don't charge for handling, you pay what the usps charges us.

I know, it sucks.

Curt

Edited by Netz

Everything that's on the site we have masters of, but they are not in a mold yet... The F-22's are very popular but I can't get these in my hands to sell, I'm pushing Mike as hard as I can to get these out, because I surly hear it from you guys.

Currently Mike is pushing on the 1/32nd scale sets, I have been waiting to build up stock on a few of these as I don't want to get caught short handed, I have in 1/32 a handful of A-10 sets (Engine/Exhaust) F-4 intakes,F-4G conv. and 1/48 F-18A/D intakes.

Look for these in a few weeks as you all know Mike always has a push on these about Nat's time, I'll turn on the links when we get all packaging together.

Curt