Justin Beiber to be Deported?

Getting interesting.

My link

Rob

Oh jeez now it's sure to be a fiasco :crying2:

Maybe we Cancucks need a petition to see if we even want him back. Russia took Snowden perhaps they'll take Beiber as well.

You think the Russians are crazy, remember that girl rock group, whatever their name was, the Bieb wouldn't be welcome there either...Snowden on the other hand had something they might could use.

Oh jeez now it's sure to be a fiasco :crying2:/>

You think the Russians are crazy, remember that girl rock group, whatever their name was, the Bieb wouldn't be welcome there either...Snowden on the other hand had something they might could use.

Pu$$y Riot (yes, that is the band name, I'm not joking).

Do you all really believe this whole debacle is JB's own fault? Do you think if you came to fame at the age of 12, constantly seeing yourself in the media with no real escape from the craziness, and with family support that seems to invite such attention? Millions of people following every little step you take in life? What would you do? His priorities and values are probably all screwed up but I am having a hard time believing it is his fault. This is what pop culture tends to do nowadays, it is those who crave this coverage that need to be blamed. I don't know the kid, but he is on a trajectory that many young celebrities have been through. What is the common denominator here?

You have a signed photograph of JB hanging from your wall, don't you?

Do you all really believe this whole debacle is JB's own fault? Do you think if you came to fame at the age of 12, constantly seeing yourself in the media with no real escape from the craziness, and with family support that seems to invite such attention? Millions of people following every little step you take in life? What would you do? His priorities and values are probably all screwed up but I am having a hard time believing it is his fault. This is what pop culture tends to do nowadays, it is those who crave this coverage that need to be blamed. I don't know the kid, but he is on a trajectory that many young celebrities have been through. What is the common denominator here?

I have the utmost respect for you Janissary. .....But he is NOW , ,what almost 20....he chooses { chose to...} take drugs and drive under the influence and committed an offense. ...so just because he became famous from a young age is still NO EXCUSE

for his behavior. ...many young fans look up to him and his dangerous antics are not good if he is allegedly a role model to these young fans. ....

Many young people ...like him..have had a hard time....many young famous stars have had a hard time and some have come a cropper and arrested...but a large percentage of young stars who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks have behaved and

chose to keep their new found wealth and fame grounded.... people who take drugs. Drink and drive. ..assault Cops or other persons DO NOT get MY vote.

And I dont like people drinking and driving cars. .I dont care who they are...famous...infamous..etc...

Recently I was hit by a driver under the influence of alcohol on the motorway and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.... :bandhead2:

I have the utmost respect for you Janissary. .....But he is NOW , ,what almost 20....he chooses { chose to...} take drugs and drive under the influence and committed an offense. ...so just because he became famous from a young age is still NO EXCUSE

for his behavior. ...many young fans look up to him and his dangerous antics are not good if he is allegedly a role model to these young fans. ....

Many young people ...like him..have had a hard time....many young famous stars have had a hard time and some have come a cropper and arrested...but a large percentage of young stars who grew up on the wrong side of the tracks have behaved and

chose to keep their new found wealth and fame grounded.... people who take drugs. Drink and drive. ..assault Cops or other persons DO NOT get MY vote.

And I dont like people drinking and driving cars. .I dont care who they are...famous...infamous..etc...

Recently I was hit by a driver under the influence of alcohol on the motorway and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.... :bandhead2:/>

I'm kind of curious as to how people expect him to behave myself. From an early and impressionable age he's had half the people blowing smoke up his butt telling him how awesome he is, and the other half telling him he's a waste of space that shouldn't have been born. It's no wonder he acts out like this.

I'm no fan of his music or behaviour, but a lot of the anti-Beiber bandwagon hatefulness I'm seeing is just ugly. Don't like him? Ignore him.