Nuremberg Toy Fair pictures

Hello all,

the pictures from the Nuremberg Toy Fair are online at Prime Portal.

Some things to note:

Lighting conditions were not so optimal for taking pictures. I was a little in a hurry and most of the stuff was behind glass. So sorry for any inconvenience. I am no portrait photographer...

Link:http://www.primeportal.net/whats_new.htm

Thomas

Interesting which details Academy, Italeri and HAsegawa are focusing on with their F-35A.

Academy: Pro: separate weapon bay and all external pylons. Con: partial intakes

Italeri: Pro: full engine. Con: Partial intakes. Goofed canopy by molding the frame arch on the outside and where the real thing has a detonator cord, they molded another frame arch.

Hasegawa: Pro: full intakes. Canopy frame and arch molded as separate pieces. Con: no weapon bay, thus no weapons. No external pylons either. Molded on detonator cords in the canopy.

And depending on your taste. Academy & Italeri have raised RAM surface detail. Hasegawa after their F-22 boiler plate fiasco seems they went for flat surface with engraved lines.

Edited by Inquisitor

I wish Zvedza would have shown their new Flanker...

You are not the only one. Apparently we might see first sprues next week, but that is in Zvezda-time. :) So we should see them in about a month. :rolleyes:

Hasegawa: Pro: full intakes. Canopy frame and arch molded as separate pieces. Con: no weapon bay, thus no weapons. No external pylons either. Molded on detonator cords in the canopy.

I'm not over fond of the cockpit being molded into the upper fuselage. Based on what I have seen of the 3 it looks like I'll be going with the academy kit.

Zvezda missile launcher looks intense!!!

Looks like an awesome kit. I'm just bummed that they don't include a missile. I mean, it's supposed to be a kit of a Topol, so... where's the Topol?!?