Hasegawa announces new tool 1/72nd

it will be interesting to see if the A-10C is just the old tool with new parts or completly new tool mould - rooting for the later!

From the little letters ® and (CV). It's regular release with unfortunately only new parts.

it will be interesting to see if the A-10C is just the old tool with new parts or completly new tool mould - rooting for the later!

Same for the Sing F-15SG; i'll be curious to see if they get the extra chaff/flare dispensers on the tail booms. Of course, to this point, no 1/72 scale kit that I know of has included the original chaff/flare dispensers in front of the main gear wheel wells on the F-15.

Regards,

Murph

Looking at the artwork posted the A-10C is missing the LASTE antenna on the vertical tails and the RWR antenna on the wingtips. Can't believe Hasegawa is releasing a F-35A without weapon bays and pylons. Thought both would be important to modelers.

Mark S.

hasegawa_03_of_15.jpg

Or Hasegawa do special edition with weapons bay like they do with F-117A... At all kit looks good especially RAM panels.

I agree the surface detail looks the best of any f-35 yet but..... why in gods name have they moulded the pit and gear bays into the fuselage!? That will be a nightmare to paint properly.

Or Hasegawa do special edition with weapons bay like they do with F-117A... At all kit looks good especially RAM panels.

In that case the weapons bay doors were still separate items, for the special edition it was just a matter of including the bay. This will involve major surgery on the fuselage to cut out the doors. I'm not sure what Hasegawa was thinking here.

Regards,

Murph

Edited by Murph

In that case the weapons bay doors were still separate items, for the special edition it was just a matter of including the bay. This will involve major surgery on the fuselage to cut out the doors. I'm not sure what Hasegawa was thinking here.

Regards,

Murph

Hopefully they were thinking that not everyone wants an F-35 looking like a badly butchered turkey with it's guts hanging out! ;)/>/> Certainly for my currently favoured "in flight" 1/72nd models this is the perfect tooling.

Edited by Dmanton300

WOOT!

A Senkyo 2013 F-4EJ,

HappySamurais.gif

an MSIP F-15J,

FUNNY-_japanese-soccer-fan.jpg

a most wanted F-15SG,

cookie.gif

a JSF F-16BM !!

awesome5eo.jpg

This is the kind of joyous news that makes people want to break out the accordion and goats wearing T-shirts start dancing a jig...

hEE59569D_zps018d78e4.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol: