NAPA Wheel Weights as noseweight?

I live near a NAPA store, and I was wondering today if any of you knew if their wheel weights were small enough to be used as noseweight for 1/72 planes. Normally I'd just walk over, but it's really cold outside, and this is what the internet has done to us.

I don't know about NAPA weights but I have used wheel weights for years. mostly old ones from my local tire repair shop, for free. If they are too big, cut them down. Those and fishing weights are my main weights.

Yup, used ones as requested from tire shop-at my favorite price. And fishing weights can be found in some small sizes. I use craft glue like Eileen's to keep them in place.

For years, I used both wheel weights and fishing weights (cut them to fit w/a set of heavy duty dykes). Then about 25 years ago I ended up with a 25lb bag of #12 lead bird shot which works absolutely great for adding weight to models. Just pour the shot where you want it and secure it with white glue or epoxy. I still have about a dozen or so plastic 35mm film containers full of the birdshot left. I did some checking out of curiosity to find out what a bag of shot would cost me today. The local gun shop has 25lb bags for 35 bucks each. If I were to buy a bag I would talk to any modelers in my area and see if they would go in with me to get a bag (I turn 70 this year and the odds are pretty good that the bag will last longer than I will!)

For larger models I use lead weights from the tops of aircraft batteries. They are right at 1 ounce and being an aircraft mech I have an abundance of them. I just break open the caps, remove them and wash them well to remove acid residue and I'm set. I use silicone, epoxy, or craft glue for them too.