L/F Monogram 1/48 B-17 in flight crew figures.

From the "Pro Modeler" boxing. Willing to buy, trade??

* Certainly will pay for shipping of course.

pmparts2_zps9071b784.jpg

I'm planning to build a B-24 in flight and these figures would fit the bill nicely. Unless anyone knows of a boxing of aftermarket 1/48 USAAF crew figures in flight?

So, if you're not one to use the figures in your kits...???

Edited by 82Whitey51

Those arent specific to the PM kit. All the B-17 kits have those figs, I believe. The B-24 kit has figs as well as most of the 1/48 bomber kits. I have never seen 1/48 in flight crew sets. Here are many of the offered 1/48 airfield figs:

IMG_1301.jpg

This is from hours scouring sites for 1/48 airfield figs.

Amend ;Checking the kits in question I see that the PM sprue is a mix of later offered B 24 and B17 figs. Misinformation at the time led me to believe there were figs that could only be had in the PM kit.

Your welcome anyway.

Edited by krow113

I have them, what do you have in trade. I model in 1/48 and do mainly WW2 and some Vietnam era jets . Rob

I have a few Monogram jet figures and other WWII figures from their kits, let me know if you're looking for anything specific.

Those arent specific to the PM kit. All the B-17 kits have those figs, I believe. The B-24 kit has figs as well as most of the 1/48 bomber kits. I have never seen 1/48 in flight crew sets. Here are many of the offered 1/48 airfield figs:

IMG_1301.jpg

This is from hours scouring sites for 1/48 airfield figs.

No, the early releases of the B-24 and B-17 don't have the figures decked out in the flight gear, just ground pounders and pilots in A2 jackets.

Looking for 1/48 aires B-58 nozzles for a swap if you have them. Rob

I don't have those...I have a set of Aries F-15E nozzles, a set of Cutting Edge 1/48 F-86E (late) & F-86F (early) Resin Slats (CEC48198)for F-86E-10 thru F-86F-20.

Hello they are even in the Revell relase of the B-24 D.

Cheers

Boris

Right...but I have the old "J" on the shelf, the one with the painting of the B-24 flying over the mountains. It has "ground pounders" and a couple of pilots in A2 flight jackets is all. However, it does have that tow tractor with it :)