Dark Gray/test Vipers

Look for this in late March or early April. Finally a sheet with the new overall dark scheme on the Viper, plus a variety of other really cool-looking test jets from Eglin and Edwards AFB.

48005_instructions_Main.jpg

48005_instructions_Page2-1.jpg

48005_instructions_Page3-1.jpg

48005_instructions_Page4-1.jpg

48005_instructions_Page5-1.jpg

48005_instructions_Page6-1.jpg

Edited by jmel

Super work again Jake. Am I an idiot for asking if it will ever be available in 1/32 scale?

Well, I'll give you a hint. That D-model (90-00799) is one I've flown twice and I'm good friends with the 85th TES commander, so I'd like those jets in my collection. And I only build 1/32. :D

In the meantime, the extra badges at the top of the sheet are in 1/32.

Jake

The 1/48 sheet looks great!

Please don't forget MN when you scale up :pray:/> Having an operational jets on the sheet is a real plus IMO. Especially a jet that has been to the sandbox so we can load it with things that go boom! The again could be bias because I'm from MN (although a gopher not a bulldog)

Edited by graves_09
Especially a jet that has been to the sandbox so we can load it with things that go boom! The again could be bias because I'm from MN (although a gopher not a bulldog)

Fair enough, but remember that anything that goes boom must first be operationally tested and carried by the OT jets!

Jake