1/32 F-4 C/D Phantoms

This is the completed artwork for one of the two upcoming 1/32 F-4C/D sheets. This includes options for 4 Phantoms.

1) F-4D 66-7661 DC Air National Guard, 1985. MiG killer Euro 1 paint scheme

2) F-4D 66-7745 Alabama Air National Guard, 1986. Euro 1 paint scheme

3) F-4C 64-0748 Arkansas Air National Guard, 1989. MiG killer, Hill Gray I paint scheme, special Don Spering custom artwork

4) F-4D 66-7765 906th TFG, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, 1988. 30th Anniversary markings. Both styles of artwork are included for the London and Dayton shows.

Get your Tamiya kits ready! The 2nd sheet will be all ADC Gray jets from North Dakota, Hawaii, Minnesota, etc.

Jake

32003_SHG.jpg

I'm drawing the 2nd sheet right now. So far I've got a Michigan jet, Oregon, and North Dakota, plus one other, yet to be decided. I'll have to see what else I have room for. These ADC markings take up a lot of real estate. I may need to do a 3rd 1/32 sheet. We'll see.

Jake

I love that jet. I'd really like to put it on a sheet one day. I do, however, lack the crew names. I have a great shot of it with a recent windscreen replacement. It is still in chromate yellow primer. I have always thought that would be a neat model.

jake

I'm drawing the 2nd sheet right now. So far I've got a Michigan jet, Oregon, and North Dakota, plus one other, yet to be decided. I'll have to see what else I have room for. These ADC markings take up a lot of real estate. I may need to do a 3rd 1/32 sheet. We'll see.

Jake

Whoo Whoo :yahoo:

Scout

Here's the 2nd sheet. Its options are

F-4C 63-7589 from the Michigan ANG. A MiG killer.

F-4C 64-0776 from the Oregon ANG. A triple MiG killer with two additional QF-100 kills from William Tell '84.

F-4D 64-0973 from the North Dakota ANG, sporting a zap from those $#@!* Canadians.

F-4D 64-0976 from the North Dakota ANG with unique colors and artwork.

32004_ADCGray_Phantoms.jpg

Looks great Jake! Gonna post some profiles soon and of course the "driving you crazy" question of when? LOL

Chuck

These two F-4 sheets will go to the printers with the dark Gray/Test Vipers within the next couple days.

Jake

Now I've got one Tamiya F-4D that has sat half built for years that was gonna be a Jayhawks MiG Killer using the Techmod sheet....now I'm not so sure..LOL

3 more in the stash..... So Jake am I gonna have to trawl EBay for more big Spook's