Minicraft Boeing 777 release

Hannants is showing a new Minicraft b777

Wonder if it's new tooling or maybe a 300 version ?

The cost is expensive so I would think at least new tooling

Description: Boeing 777 (Livery TBD)

Manufacturer: Minicraft

Code Number: MC14706

Scale: 1:144 Scale

Item type: Aircraft kits (injection)

Price: Pounds 33.33 AUS $61.81

Mike

Sorry to put a dampener on you optimism but I suspect it will be a new decal option with the same old plastic.

Minicraft has just re-released their B757 as an all white C-32. Do you think they have retooled it? RRP is US$39.95 I would say no.

http://minicraftmodels.com/products/14695-1-144-c-97-usaf-mats-w-2-options

Hi All,

don't hold your breath as we ozzies may not able to obtain this kit through own local hobby store at the moment or possible in the future. i used to work for my family hobby shop in WA and it was slim picking on minicraft from the oz supplier. there is more to the store that im aint going to release. sorry guys.:(

Hi All,

don't hold your breath as we ozzies may not able to obtain this kit through own local hobby store at the moment or possible in the future. i used to work for my family hobby shop in WA and it was slim picking on minicraft from the oz supplier. there is more to the store that im aint going to release. sorry guys.sad.gif

There is a slow trickle of Minicraft making it over this side of the rock, though the Mariner will not make it through the normal channels as the importer was going to charge double Minicraft's RRP over here and deemed it impractical to bring it in.

The LHS has a nice smattering of DC-8s, 707s and 727s though they are around the $50 - $70 mark.

I am not overly concerned as I still have a couple of older issue 777s to keep me happy

Edited by Trojan Thunder

There is a slow trickle of Minicraft making it over this side of the rock, though the Mariner will not make it through the normal channels as the importer was going to charge double Minicraft's RRP over here and deemed it impractical to bring it in.

The LHS has a nice smattering of DC-8s, 707s and 727s though they are around the $50 - $70 mark.

I am not overly concerned as I still have a couple of older issue 777s to keep me happy

Hi Ray,

from what i was told by the importer it was mincraft causing the issues and the high Oz dollar was also a factor. i was wanting to obtain the c-130j kit through the supplier but it wasn't going to happen. i just bought it off ebay instead.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's the same tooling as before.

Then it seems like a BIG price hike for just a change of decal, make's me wonder if any of the buying public will inbrace it and part with there cash

Mike

Edited by Dunelimo