Bad boys official prize page

We have lots of great builds going and that needs some great prizes from our great sponsors.

Once the GB is over we will raffle them off. There might not be enough for EVERY model finished but we will see how close we can get.

To help models from Pete, Neo and I (phantom) are not eligible to receive a prize. Also depending on entries finished we may have to limit to one prize (possible) per builder as opposed to one (possible) prize per model.

So far confirmed prizes by sponsor are............

Fightertown decals.......3 available decal sheets

Furball decals.......10 available decal sheets

Hi decals......5 available decal sheets

RB productions...........

1-A decal sheet in whatever scale the winner prefers

2-A signed copy of my book on the I.A.R.80/81 published by SAM Publications

Steel Beach............Masks for painting aggressors.

If any other companies or individuals wish to contribute please let us know here.

Edited by phantom

People qualified for a possible prize after finishing their model.

(*) indicates a moderator and NOT eligible for prizes if we don't otherwise have excessive donations to models completed ratio.

(2) or (3) etc. indicates multiple builds (way to go!!!!) and only eligible if we don't otherwise have excessive donations to models completed ratio, but still get another crack at a prize before the moderators who get nothing and lots of it.

phantom , Arctic USAF F-16 (*)

phantom, First F-16N (2*)

Alf18, 434 squadron CF-116A

Hajo L VFC-12 F-18

Modelguy2, VMFAT-101 F-18

Pete , Alconbury F-5E (*)

Hajo L NSAWC F-14 (2)

Jonopfor USAF Mig-21

eraucubsfan F-16N

amobiz F-15J

ichitoe, F-5E

phantom , F-5E (3*)

phantom, 419 sq CF-116A (4*)

ichitoe A-4E (2)

Hajo L Arctic F-16C (3)

Neo F-16 (*)

yvesff CF-116D

Aggressor01 F-5E quarter squadron!

phantom F-15C (5*)

CF104, T-38

brutus, F-15DJ

brutus ,F-16N (2)

phantom CF-5D (6*)

phantom CF-5D (7*)

F5guy, F-5F

Hajo L, F-16C (4)

ichitoe F-5E (3)

ichitoe F-5E (4)

ichitoe TA-4F (5)

phantom F-5E (8*)

phantom A-4E (9*)

phantom F-18C (10*)

Hajo L F-16C (5)

Bill H F-16C

Mike C F-15J

Spectre711 F-14A

Brutus A-4E (3)

tobiK F-5E

Spectre711 F-18A (2)

Pete CH-53G (2*)

SU-27 F-5E

Edited by phantom
  • 2 months later...

We recently had a GREAT F-5F added to the finished builds. It is a beauty, much better then I can do. But there is no work in progress thread. We need that for any model to be included in the prize list.

A in the box unbuilt photo, a couple as the plane comes together and the finished model.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, go buy some products from our sponsors.

Still have a little more then two weeks to finish your models for a chance at what I think might be the biggest prize draw in ARC group build history.

As of right now we have 12 guys getting some 21 prizes. For an amazing 34 completed builds. I am sure that number will change over the next couple weeks.

Moderators (pete Neo and me) get nothing of course. Guys who built multiple builds look they get a second and maybe 3rd shot.

You still have time to finish yours..........Elmo.monketdance4.gif

• 4 weeks later...

People qualified for a possible prize after finishing their model.

(*) indicates a moderator and NOT eligible for prizes if we don't otherwise have excessive donations to models completed ratio.

(2) or (3) etc. indicates multiple builds (way to go!!!!) and only eligible if we don't otherwise have excessive donations to models completed ratio, but still get another crack at a prize before the moderators who get nothing and lots of it.

Alf18, 434 squadron CF-116A

Hajo L VFC-12 F-18

Modelguy2, VMFAT-101 F-18

Hajo L NSAWC F-14 (2)

Jonopfor USAF Mig-21

eraucubsfan F-16N

amobiz F-15J

ichitoe, F-5E

ichitoe A-4E (2)

yvesff CF-116D

Aggressor01 F-5E quarter squadron

CF104, T-38

brutus, F-15DJ

brutus ,F-16N (2)

F5guy, F-5F

Bill H F-16C

Mike C F-15J

Spectre711 F-14

tobiK F-5E

Spectre711 F-18A (2)

SU-27 F-5E

Once we erase Neo Pete and I , then multiples OVER 3 it looks like EVERYONE is going to get something!!!!! A couple guys two!!!!

Watch this space for the notification of loot.

Well, we know a couple guys have won the stuff Neo arranged. Once the masks are given out I will divi up the decals to everyone else.

I will announce everyone together.

Well........not really. For the decals you contact the decal maker and pick a available (not sold out) decal sheet. So that takes care of many scale issues.

If you do not like what you get you can of course trade it with someone but that is up to the two of you on your own time.

We now have the non decal prizes awarded and yet to notify. I have started the decals but will finish the list after work tonight. So notices should go out tonight.

Well........not really. For the decals you contact the decal maker and pick a available (not sold out) decal sheet. So that takes care of many scale issues.

If you do not like what you get you can of course trade it with someone but that is up to the two of you on your own time.

We now have the non decal prizes awarded and yet to notify. I have started the decals but will finish the list after work tonight. So notices should go out tonight.

So I get you right that if one GB member gets your notification he can contact (e.g. write email...) to the decal maker he preferres and ask for a decal sheet of his choice?

That would be great as I only build 1/48...in the case I would win. Sorry for asking, never made an experience with a online GB AND getting a price probably.

Right, so we now know who won!!!!w00t.gif

For the Steel Beech prizes, they will ONLY mail to the United States, so Pete ran that draw and those winners get a choice of........

One of three sets of F-5 grape aggressor masks

One of four sets of F-16 Mig 29 aggressor masks. I assume these are both 1/48. To claim your prize contact Pete. He will contact Steel Beech with the winners names.

For the RB Productions prizes, contact Neo. He will contact the RB folks.

For the Fightertown, Furball and Hi decals prizes contact phantom. Make sure you pick an available decal sheet and nothing sold out. One of the decal companies refuses to mail outside of the US so they will mail prizes to me then I will mail them out to you.

So I suggest you pick quickly so I can email all the winner info at once.

The winners are........

Alf18, 434 squadron CF-116A ********Furball decals, contact phantom

Hajo L VFC-12 F-18 ***********Hi decals, contact phantom

Modelguy2, VMFAT-101 F-18 *************Steel Beach mask contact Pete

Hajo L NSAWC F-14 (2) ***********Furball decals, contact phantom

Jonopfor USAF Mig-21 *************Steel Beech mask contact Pete

eraucubsfan F-16N**********Fightertown decals, contact phantom

amobiz F-15J ***********Fightertown decals, contact phantom

ichitoe, F-5E **************Steel Beech mask, contact Pete

ichitoe A-4E (2) *********Fightertown decals, contact phantom

yvesff CF-116D ********Hi decals, contact phantom

Aggressor01 F-5E *************Steel Beech mask, contact Pete

CF104, T-38 **********Furball decals, contact phantom

brutus, F-15DJ **********Hi decals, contact phantom

brutus ,F-16N (2) *******Furball decals, contact phantom

F5guy, F-5F ****************RB productions any available decal sheet contact Neo

Bill H F-16C ***************Steel Beech mask, contact Pete

Mike C F-15J ********Hi decals

Spectre711 F-14 *************Steel Beech mask, contact Pete

tobiK F-5E *******Furball decals, contact phantom

Spectre711 F-18A (2) *******signed copy book I.A.R 80/81 SAM productions, contact Neo

SU-27 F-5E ******Hi decal, contact phantom

Once we erase Neo Pete and I , then multiples OVER 3 it looks like EVERYONE is going to get something!!!!! A couple guys two!!!!

Thanks to Steel Beech giving out more then I thought we have 5 more sheets to give out. I will award them randomly to the more then 2 entries. Stand by this will only take a minute.

I figured Aggressor01 did 4 planes as one entry, so I will toss him another couple raffle tickets.

Further Furball decal winners are by the model completed number.........

Hajo L (3)

Ichitoe (4)

Aggressor01 (2)

Hajo L (5)

Brutus (3)

So for these prizes contact me (phantom)

Edited by phantom

Go back to the bottom of page one to see if you won.

Congrats guys, contact Neo Pete or I regarding your prize (s) so we can contact our great sponsors and get things in the mail.

Edited by phantom

Guys contacting me, and no doubt Pete and Neo.

I need your name.

I need your address.

I need your selection of your prize. For example. if you won a decal sheet. You need to check the sponsors web site and pick an available sheet. Then tell me which sheet number you won.

Some of you won more then one prize. For example, Hajo you won three Furball decal sheets!!!!! 70.gif So you need to give me the names and numbers of three available sheets so I can let the decal company know.

That´s great!

Don´t want to sound picky, but if any of you guys want to see me doing a model with the decals I won, please contact me to swap 1:48 against something in 1:72. ;)

No, honestly: Furball has an excellent range of 1:48 decals, and I´m planning to swap with TobiK (who builds 1:48 and won something from Hi-decal who also offer 1:72), but if someone else is interested in a scale-change I´m happy to change one or two of my Furball-options into something 1:72ish.

HAJO

I'd like to give a great big thanks to (in no particular order) Phantom, Pete and Neo for organizing and running this great GB and to the sponsors as well who were so gracious in giving out prizes. As a "newbie" I've really enjoyed participating and look forward to doing it again.

Bill

Great build gents and thanks to the sponsors for the wonderful prizes. Having said that if the sponsors would consider giving my masks to someone else I'd appreciate it. I've never used a mask other than tape in my 40 year modeling career :)