Bad boys official prize page

Your all welcome.

Guys get your picks in soon so I can tell the sponsors where to send everything. So far I only have one confirmed order with address.

I have PM'd the winners with the message. Please all winners check what you have won and follow the instructions.

Name.

Address.

What you want from the company you won from.

Do this soon (like this week) so I can contact the sponsors and get everyones prizes in the mail.

I'd replied the PM.

Here I would like to thank the moderators Phantom, Pete and Neo for carrying out an excellent GB. Really had a good time clearing the stash.

As well to all the sponsors for their contribution in the draw. Thank you very much. :worship:

Guys. Some of the decal companies are mailing direct to you once I give the info. Other decal companies are mailing everything NOT going to the United States to me. Then I mail to you from Canada.

In other words, that costs me money in new envelopes and highly expensive postage from Canada. Apart from the one trade request that won't cost me money please trade your decals amongst yourself AFTER you receive them.

Otherwise it slows up me contacting the sponsors and getting the prizes out AND most of all COSTS ME a lot of money.

Still have yet to hear from three of the winners. Contact me with your choice please so I can order everyones decals.

In a couple days I will just place an order and guess for ya. I do not want to make the others guys who ordered have to wait to long.

Right.

All the orders are now IN!!!!!!!w00t.gif

Some decal companies are mailing direct to you.

One decal company is mailing direct to the 2 US winners and sending the rest to me. Once the non US decals arrive here I will forward them on to you. Sure NOT a complaint I am SO over the top happy we had SO many great sponsors able to donate stuff!!!!!!

I really think this was one of the most successful group builds ever on ARC. Huge amount of finished builds and AT LEAST one prize to EVERYONE!!! Some guys more!!!jaw-dropping.gif

Double right.

The sponsors (whom I was dealing with) ALL now say the decals will be on the way by the weekend.

Edited by phantom

CANADA POST BLOWS DEAD BEARS!!!!!!!!!

But, everything is know on route. Thanks to Brutus who is mailing out the stuff to Germany for me. (once he gets it from the dead bears.

Good thing or else the postage for me would have been $70 instead of $30 for everything.

• 1 month later...

Today the postman rang the door bell and brought the decals! Hajo forwarded it to me, thank you!

After some busy outdoor summer weeks I want to say thanks to the sponsors, the mods and all the fellow "bad guys". It was a nice experience joining that GB and also gave me some more inspiration. Maybe there will be a "BB II" GB in the future!?

Here the autumn is getting closer and closer and I will get back to workbench soon. CU and GB you, guys! Happy modeling... :woot.gif: