I really like the ANG/AFRES options you've got going! Now we need some A-10s with proper door art and we'll all be set!

Keep 'em coming! My kids can pay for their own college!!

I like the way you think, Mike!! I actually do have some A-10 sheets coming. To me, an A-10 decal sheet without door art is unfathomable.

Cutting Edge did the Michigan ANG Phantoms with the William Tell nose art. I just did their MiG-killers on a sheet in 1/48, and sent its 1/32 cousin to the printers last week.

As for the -106s, if you have refs, I'd love to see them.

jake

surprised that no one has done the Michigan ANG F-4's with the nose art they carried for a couple of years. How about Michigan ANG 106's with their nose art, or the 87th FIS 106's and their nose art? ANG/AFRES has so many possibilities. A great theme

Expert Choice decals did both of these as I have them, whether they are still for sale or not I do not know.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the way you think, Mike!! I actually do have some A-10 sheets coming. To me, an A-10 decal sheet without door art is unfathomable.

I'd love to see some great A-10 decals but until someone makes an "actual" A-10C I'll have to wait.

• 1 month later...