F-100D 1\48 Monogram

Great work - I've built quite a few of these Monogram kits - yours turned out much better than any I constructed.

Kudos - Great NMF

Question: are the markings accurate? - I haven't seen this bird before with sharks teeth - I take it this is an after-market?

David

• 1 month later...

That looks eally great! fantastico!

For my taste the shadowing is a bit strong...that that's just a matter of taste. Should not mean that your Sabre is bad, it is gorgeous and I am afraid I can not do that in the same quality!

Bravissimo!

Boy I wish I could rescribe panel lines...I flat out stink at it. Your rescribing looks awesome :thumbsup: ! Love the markings too. You have a great looking Hun there. Well done!

Cheers!

Don

• 4 weeks later...

...Thanks guys....!!!!! :boohoo:/>/>

Hi Enrywar67

You've done what I have been dreaming of since I have this kit.

I missed a tool called UpNorth scribing set especially done to rescribe all the

Monogram F-100 panels.

Did you use it on your model ?

I am desperately looking for this set.

Who knows, maybe one of the member could locate one or is willing to sell it ?

Very, very nice work, congratulations !

Madcop.

Hi Mad.....thanks for your comment......to rescribe I use only a simply needle.....no special tools...only the needle infact can follow all the lines printed on the etched template like Verlinden's one.Chek this thresd.....ciao from Italy....

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=271490

Edited by Enrywar67

Hi Mad.....thanks for your comment......to rescribe I use only a simply needle.....no special tools...only the needle infact can follow all the lines printed on the etched template like Verlinden's one.Chek this thresd.....ciao from Italy....

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=271490

Hi Enrywar

Yes, that's what I use to do also, but UpNorth is not a special tool, it's just like a Verlinden's set but with all the F-100D specific panels, acces hatches etc...

I like to scribe. But when I have finished with the job, well I've to do myself some violence to go further with it , :wacko:

Madcop