What the he... I guess I've seen everything now.

Apparently, that's his standard for size comparison for his other reviews, too:

"Als Größenvergleich dient auch in diesem Bericht wieder ein Damenstöpsel von gängiger Größe."

"As a size comparison in this report is again a ladies plugs of common size."

The kindergartener in me is LMAO.

Ben :rofl:

Allegedly, Italeri's plastic is better. I would guess their decals are, too - from my experience, AMT's decals are thick and crappy, while the ones in the Italeri XB-70 are printed by Cartograf.

Apparently, that's his standard for size comparison for his other reviews, too:

"Als Größenvergleich dient auch in diesem Bericht wieder ein Damenstöpsel von gängiger Größe."

"As a size comparison in this report is again a ladies plugs of common size."

The kindergartener in me is LMAO.

Ben :rofl:/>

Not my first thought as to what the comparison was being made to when I read your comment. I'll just leave it at that. :whistle:

Thanks guys, I may have to try and write to Italeri to see how much to purchase a set.

No need to write to Italeri. You can get them in the feminine hygiene section of your local grocery store.

Ben

EDIT: Oooooh , you meant decals.... ;)

Edited by Ben Brown

No need to write to Italeri. You can get them in the feminine hygiene section of your local grocery store.

Ben

EDIT: Oooooh , you meant decals.... wink.gif

Honestly, considering the numerous other items I've purchased from the girly sections of retailers for model use (various types of make-up, applicators, clippers, files, scrapers, pantyhose...), it has crossed my mind: "What could that be used for in the hobby?" A standard for measurement, however, wasn't one of them. happy.gif

Honestly, considering the numerous other items I've purchased from the girly sections of retailers for model use (various types of make-up, applicators, clippers, files, scrapers, pantyhose...), it has crossed my mind: "What could that be used for in the hobby?" A standard for measurement, however, wasn't one of them. happy.gif

UMM plugging intakes comes to mind, But looking at it that way,isn't that their intended propose?

Edited by Vince Maddux