Sorry to ask . But if I would likw to turn the new KH kit SH-2F into a G dor the Polish navy what I need ro do after all reviews Im confuse i, is only the engines or more to do TIA

Pd any link to drawing will hwlp

Regards Marco

Hi Marco,

They have clearly designed the kit to allow a SH-2G boxing in the future: the nose parts are there, as some of the smaller details and the transmission cover (too bad they forgot to put an actual SH-2F transmission cover in the box, though). But the SH-2G has entirely different engine nacelles, and these are not included in the SH-2F box. Your best course of action would be to wait for the SH-2G release - it can't be too far away.

Kursad

Caracal Models

Edited by KursadA

Yes they do Last week I order a set but they dont gone work in a conversion, they have only one on 1/72

Yes, the originally planned conversion on the basis of the Matchbox/Revell kit was cancelled in favour of the new one from Kitty Hawk.

What you see here as CAD drawings is clearly a G model: http://www.kittyhawkmodel.com/#!80122/cd4u

I don't want to draw conclusions too early but the fact that this variant was already designed leads me to the strong assumption that a SH-2G will follow in the end of the day.