Instead of replaying the 3 threads we have going here, I'm combining them into 1 and announcing that our new sheets are now available on the website.

48068 - Test Triumvirate. VX-9's newest paint scheme on their F/A-18E, F/A-18F and EA-18G. Big bats and bold paint mark the latest in a long line of notable jets. And speaking of notable jets, how about a pair of Tomcats. An F-14A and F-14B from NAWCWD. And going back further, a trio of Phamous Phantoms - 2 Black Bunnies and the infamous White Bunny.

FTD48068_front_zps45e63446.jpg

48070 - Legacy Hornet CAGs. Following up our Rhino sheet last time, its the legacy Bug's turn. 6 of the coolest looking CAG jets out there - VFA-15, VFA-25, VFA-34, VFA-87, VFA-94, VFA-113 are represented and with the extra space we managed to squeeze in the CO jet from VFA-94 and a line jet from VFA-113, for a grand total of 8 Hornets.

FTD48070_pg1x_zps40bfb82b.jpg

48072 - Intruder Intrusion. 16 A-6A's (with a pair of A-6E) from the first days of the Intruder and Vietnam workhorses. This sheet is packed with detail, history and wicked cool big nose bomb carrying, iron pounding, badass Grumman hardware. VA-35, VA-75, VA-85, VA-196 (and a movie star jet). If you move around the buno's, you can add another 6 or so jets. These were sized to the new Hobby Boss A-6A but will also fit Kinetic and Revell kits.

FTD48072_IntruderIntrusions_Profiles_demo_zpse54f0503.jpg

http://fightertowndecals.com/48TH_DECALS.html

Unfortunately, not that I know of. I'm kind of planning to build mine that way just because I think the blue tank looks baddass... Here's one of Dan Teker's pictures that I first saw the Arnold tank.

CVW-70105x_zps0ba9f5b7.jpg

-brian

Thanks Brian might build it that way to. :coolio::cheers:

Do you guys know any other reputable on-line shops aside from spruebrothers where I could buy fightertown decals?

Umm... any of our distributors -

spruebrothers, luckymodel, hannants, lionmarc, willing, platz, hlj, scott zuibeck on ebay, any shop that buys from Stevens Intl, modellbauversand, misterkit, worldwar models, and quite a few other international shops. Pretty much any online hobby shop that carries Fightertown Decals has either bought them from us direct or through a distributor. I'm not sure of any 'un-reputable' shops that carry our stuff. But if you do, please let me know. If they have it, they have it.

-brian

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals