I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment, and everyone seems to ask what is coming next and when it is due. Here is the current schedule of events for the next few months.

Reid Air Publications

Bases of the World, Volume I: Kadena Air Base, Japan

At the printers currently. Should be ready around late May.

The Scale Hornet by Pig Fleischmann

Working furiously on page layouts. Will go to print later this spring. Should be ready by early to mid summer.

Speed Hunter Graphics

Sheet #48004 Phlashy Photo Phantoms

At the printers. I haven't heard from Cartograf with specifics, but I expect it to be ready within a couple weeks.

48004_SHG.jpg

Sheet #48005 Test Vipers

At the printers. I expect it back sometime in early April. *this sheet is a bit different than how this preview appears. the 416th FLTS jet has been replaced by the 412th TW flagship.

48005_Test_Vipers_SHG.jpg

Sheet #32003 Snub-nosed F-4C/Ds

At the printers. I expect it back sometime in early April.

32003_SHG.jpg

Sheet #32004 ADC Gray C/D Phantoms

same as above

32004_ADCGray_Phantoms.jpg

The above is all that is concrete. Other books and decals are still subject to change. Look for the Modern SLUF Guide and The Modern Hog Guide reprint later this year, as well as a LOT of new decals covering a wide variety of aircraft types and nationalities.

Thanks boys!

Jake

Hey Jake,if you had plans for Ft. Wayne A-10C's,better push them up the schedule,they announced Ft. Wayne is getting F-16C/D's again(Block 40's),was surprised to see that in our local paper yesterday.

The Air Force announced today that the 122nd Fighter Wing, Fort Wayne Air National Guard Base was selected to receive 18, F-16, Block 40 Fighting Falcons to replace the A-10C Thunderbolt II aircraft they currently fly and maintain. The Pentagon’s proposed March 4 budget for 2015 includes cutting the A-10, leaving the F-16 as its replacement. The 122nd Fighter Wing previously flew the F-16 at Fort Wayne from 1991 until 2010 when replaced by the A-10C.'

Col. David Augustine, 122nd Fighter Wing Commander, said, “Our strategic goal remains to bring the JSF to Fort Wayne. Although we’ll hate to see our A-10s depart, this is the right mission at the right time to bridge us to the Joint Strike Fighter! Our rich history in the F-16 will once again return."

Edited by ThePhantomTwo

Ahhh, even not to see here, I m sooo sure the "sub nosed Phantoms" will be printed in 1/48 too!?

And ehmm...when it starts to get boring to you - I wish / dream / pray for those drop dead gorgeous decals for that jap Herk!!!

come on and say YES and also say "1/48"!!! (And I promise to buy books from your next reprint run! DEAL!??)

c130_jasdf_fuji.jpg

Can't wait for the 32nd Phantom stuff

Jake, can I ask is there any chance of sheets covering USAF/ANG F-4 wingwalks in 48/32 scale?

I know they've been done before by other decal guys but they seem to sell out stupidly quick if your not on the ball.

Gary

Hey Jake,if you had plans for Ft. Wayne A-10C's,better push them up the schedule,they announced Ft. Wayne is getting F-16C/D's again(Block 40's),was surprised to see that in our local paper yesterday.

That's a smack in the face to you guys, isn't it? What a tremendous waste of money. I shot their new A-10 flagship a few weeks ago. It is beautiful. It will probably be on a sheet before too long.

Ahhh, even not to see here, I m sooo sure the "sub nosed Phantoms" will be printed in 1/48 too!?

Probably. As for the C-130 decals-- in 1/48-- if you find a few hundred of your friends willing to pay for the sheet, I'll print it. It is a pretty airplane, though.

That's a smack in the face to you guys, isn't it?

Pretty much,what Ft.Wayne wants,Ft. Wayne gets,been like that for ages,they have "resisted" at least three airframe conversions that I know of because it doesn't meet their Mach 3 with their hair on fire image of themselves.Sooner or later someone at the puzzle palace will finally say you get what we give you or you get nothing at all,I'll probably be worm food and long gone when that happens...lol.

However,I would like to see a Ft. Wayne Phantom on a sheet,weird I know but still..hint..hint..

Edited by ThePhantomTwo

Probably. As for the C-130 decals-- in 1/48-- if you find a few hundred of your friends willing to pay for the sheet, I'll print it. It is a pretty airplane, though.

Ah hey, when I multiply myself I get many friends having the same taste...so how many hundreds do I have to take?

However,I would like to see a Ft. Wayne Phantom on a sheet,weird I know but still..hint..hint..

You got it.

Ah hey, when I multiply myself I get many friends having the same taste...so how many hundreds do I have to take?

If you can get me a complete and thorough walkaround and 250 confirmed buyers, I'll do it.

• 1 month later...