Alright we just held the raffle. I have 8 completed models from 7 different members myself included. Jake Kilshaw managed two builds well done Jake!

I wrote out all 7 names and folded them up and put them into my hat. My 6 yr old daughter dutifully pulled them one by one. I have this on video if there's any questions. For the 1/12 M23 kindly donated by Bashace I drew that first.

Your winner of the 1/12 Yardley McLaren M23 is

indydog!!!!!!!

Next up we have a series of kits on offer from Mac at Mac's Modeling

I removed indydog's name and the rest of us will each receive one kit of your choice in the order you were selected. Please give me your top three from this list and if it's still available when I get to your turn I will take your top choice.

Here is the list of kits available.

1 x TAM20001 Tyrrell P34 modelguy2

1 x TAM20010 Ferrari 312T3 Me!!!!!!

1 x TAM20012 Ligier JS11

1 x TAM20017 Brabham BT50

1 x TAM20018 Renault RE30B dmthamade

1 x TAM20019 Williams FW11

1 x TAM20049 Ferrari F1 2000, Clear Body

1 x TAM20051 Ferrari 312T3, Clear Body

1 x FUJ09064 Lotus 97T Trash

1 x EBR20002 Lotus 72C Rob Walker Team vince14

1 x EBR20003 Lotus 72E Jake Kilshaw

And the winners are!

1: dmthamade

2: Trash

3: Jake Kilshaw

4: vince14

5: modelguy2

6: bigasshammm

Finally we have 5 decals on offer from Indycals

I have removed myself and indydog from being selected so the remaining 5 of you can each choose a sheet from this list. Will be chosen as above give me your top 3 and I'll do the best I can or if you're the final selector you'll get what's left!

1/20 scale seat belts dmthamade(these were surprisingly popular and I believe relatively cheap at Indycals go pick some up!)

1/12 scale 1968 Rob Walker Lotus

1/20 scale Lotus 97T Jake Kilshaw

1/20 scale Benetton B192 includes Camel markings (this is a new sheet he just came out with. The yellows on this sheet have since been changed but everything else is usable) vince14

1/24 scale McLaren MP4/2c Rosberg markings for the Protar kit. Barcodes not Mboros. Also includes dayglo numbers.

Your winners are!

1: Jake Kilshaw

2: dmthamade

3: vince14

4: modelguy2

5: Trash

I'll pm everyone to get the ball rolling. I have the Indycals decals in hand. Ron (Bashace) has the 1/12 M23 and the Mac's kits will all be shipped out from his store so I'll compile everyone's addresses to give to him.

Thanks for a fun GB and don't forget to tip your servers!

Kris

Edited by Bigasshammm

WOW! I can't believe it! :woot.gif:

Thanks to Kris for running the GB and to Ron for donating such a cool prize. It was a great GB and there were some very nice builds. I can't wait for the next one!

Thanks again guys.

Nice work Gents all around. For all of the high tech kits I think I like the Alfa the best. It would be great to see some of those yesteryear F1, LeMans or Mille Miglia cars done up to todays modeling standards-not too expensive though!

Thanks to Mac's, Indycals and Ron for the generous prizes, and the people that made this GB possible.

Mike T

Updated list with everyone's choices. Still waiting on a decal choice but otherwise we're set. I just shot Mac an email with everyone's kit pick and their addresses. If he responds with a date on things going out I'll pass that on. Otherwise be watching your mailboxes! Don't forget to check out their sites and buy buy buy. I went and added a decal sheet to my kit with Mac so if there's anything you guys may want to add shoot him an email he may be able to work something up. Just mention my name and the group build on here and he should have the info.

Thanks again all.

I'll do my best to get the decal sheets out by the weekend.

K

Nice work Gents all around. For all of the high tech kits I think I like the Alfa the best. It would be great to see some of those yesteryear F1, LeMans or Mille Miglia cars done up to todays modeling standards-not too expensive though!

Thanks to Mac's, Indycals and Ron for the generous prizes, and the people that made this GB possible.

Mike T

Thanks Mike, the Alfa is most definetely a low tech kit. There is plenty of room to add scratch details. I have the Talbot from the same kit and plan on making it full detailed

Got the M23 kit from Ron already!

I've decided I'm going to back-date it to Peter Revsons 1973 British GP winning car. AZRM makes an airbox to do the conversion and I can get the Revson decals from Indycals.

That's good sponsorship use there!

Mac has informed me that the kits have been sent out. So start looking for them soon. Those of us in the States will get ours quick. Canada shouldn't be bad either. Not sure how long to the two guys in the UK!

I have shipping info if anyone should desire it. Shoot me a pm with an email address and I can forward it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Kris, for not updating sooner as i've been busy with life/work stuff. The kit and decals arrived last week, thanks again for all your hard work. I've been busy with a Factory Five 33 Hot Rod at work and researching assembly info after work at home. Some pics.

IMG_20140331_073721_294_zpsfa659a56.jpg

IMG_20140331_073659_309_zps70dcd6c3.jpg

IMG_20140331_073755_045_zps22d584a1.jpg

Thought some of the gearheads might get a kick of some pics.

Don