Joining in with Academy P-47D "Bubble top", model will be build as one of the T-bolts in Yugoslav AF 1950-1955 time period - Cerklje Slovenia AB, to ugrade the model I will use Eduard ZOOM PE set, QB engine and QB gun sight, Decals by Lift Here.

model was started about 2 weeks ago not knowing about this GB... sory for late entery.

now just have to take some photos...

Photobucket is giving me a hard time uploading the pictures... to some uspecified reason it is not showing me the pictures or uploading any...

http://s83.photobucket.com/user/TomcatFanatic/media/T-bolt1_zps50d4ee0f.jpg.html

http://s83.photobucket.com/user/TomcatFanatic/media/T-bolt3_zpse5046fdc.jpg.html

Edited by Tomcat Fan
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finnished riveting the beast... photos to be posted...

does any one know why photobucket is giving me such a hard time uploading the pictures? I can not even create new album... is it possible I don't have some drivers instaled or what?

Edited by Tomcat Fan

I just finnished riveting the beast... photos to be posted...

does any one know why photobucket is giving me such a hard time uploading the pictures? I can not even create new album... is it possible I don't have some drivers instaled or what?

You need to put the img tags around the links. Look near the top of your box that your typing in, there should be some sort of picture icon to click on where you would enter the web address you want to link too. I'm away from home and on my tablet, so I cant quite remember what it looks like, but I'll see if I can better explain when I'm back on my computer.

Riveted, on photos they are barely visible... will see hot whings will turn out in NMF...

Tbold1_zps8a815901.jpg

Tbold2_zps5ef4779e.jpg

T-bold3_zps8c136d0b.jpg

now off to painting diferent panels with white and black....

Edited by Tomcat Fan
  • 3 weeks later...

some progress, some panels and control surfaces painted gloss black and white, to get diferend aluminium shade and polished

Tb1_zps02f9d0be.jpg

TB2_zps3b2fff9d.jpg

then here comes the Alclad...

T-bolt1_zps74660f75.jpg

T-bolt-2_zps90451f20.jpg

after painting with alclad I discovred that T-bolts had dorsal fin, so this thing will be scratch build...

I finnished QB engine.. upgrade it with push rods and wireing.

The use of grey, white, and black under the Alclad has worked beautifully, when you want a subtle colour difference between panels. I will try that with my Sabre.

ALF

Some progress:

dorsal fin made from sheet styren, antiglare panel painted, some minor alclad issues to be fixed..

T1_zpsf690a771.jpg

T5_zpsa41bd6b8.jpg

I see that i will have to reajust and realign the engine..

T4_zps7a478af1.jpg

T2_zps3276ccf9.jpg

now, to assemble gunsight and canopy...

• 2 months later...

I will not be able to finnish my T-bolt on time. so my build will remain half finnished, sory for that..

I'm building specific plane with specific number on the cowling and I'm waiting for the decals...

I will not be able to finnish my T-bolt on time. so my build will remain half finnished, sory for that..

I'm building specific plane with specific number on the cowling and I'm waiting for the decals...

That is perfectly understandable. I certainly appreciate your participation in this build! I'll be sure to watch your build progress later if you put it in the in progress section.

Too bad you can't finish in time. I'm looking forward to the end result. Good luck and I hope it doesn't take too long for the decals to arrive.

Mike