Who's going to Heritage-Con on March 9th.

Lucky guy! Can't make it this year. Great show though. Ill try for next year.

Well you do have an excuse with that little girl of yours.

Don

I planned on attending, but my daughter has a rifle shoot that I have to take her to on Sunday. Like I said last year, maybe next year.

Cheers

Paul

Wow............

As big as past years. Excellent models on the table for judging. REAL airplanes sitting next to the models. A really well put on show by Tony and his crew again.

Best of all I had lunch with several ARCers and saw several others.. But before all that I hit the mother load of unwanted 1/48 scale Hasegawa jets!!!! I picked up a ridiculous amount of plastic for $70!!! Then a 1/350 Tamiya New Jersey for $40. I don't know when I will ever build it but for $40 it was going in the trunk of the car.

Don't think I will ever be able to haul home the huge amount of plastic I got today for that low price again.......OH.... best of all Bill from Canmilair comes up to me with the VERY decals I needed to finish my CF-5 today!!! I was going to hit up my spare bin and hand paint some markings but now I have the right ones. Also have the right markings for a CH-146 Griffon SAR bird. AND!!!!! a commission to build some more planes for a huge company.......THIS, this was a great show.w00t.gif

Great Show as always! Like Phantom said, lots of incredible deals there, nice display of models, great crowd...

Hard to beat a show that has the real things in the same room as the scale replicas!

Bad news was I got a call from work just around noon and had to go - missed the ARC lunch unfortunately. Got a few photos before I had to run (for anyone who missed the show). See the Anson below which was one of my favorites (not the best quality photos... but hey I was in a hurry.)

DSCN3398_zps57563e68.jpg

DSCN3399_zpsd0d89e24.jpg

DSCN3400_zps2ad675fd.jpg

DSCN3401_zpsd6c656bf.jpg

DSCN3403_zpscfaaacca.jpg

DSCN3407_zps9d5bf47d.jpg

DSCN3412_zps92546b7a.jpg

DSCN3415_zpsa638b789.jpg

DSCN3416_zpsaf97da9e.jpg

Thanks Tony and IPMS- Hamilton crew and to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum.

So many models so little time! biggrin.gif

David

Have not seen many photos yet, was it a good turnout model wise on the tables ?

Did you bring some of your many models Phantom, or any other ARCer?

Anybody has pictures to share ?

Edited by yvesff

No, I do not bring mine anymore. I could not win even on the 10 and under table. The quality of the models on display are amazing. I am good but those guys are way beyond my level.