Anyone in the market for a Soviet strategic bomber?

I think ebay was the one who removed it, if someone bought it the listing would still show up. It was just there this morning, had 3 bids actually. D:

It was at $3,004,000 IIRC. I dug around my couch for some loose change but came up just slightly short.

I want to see the UPS driver who puts that thing in their brown van and then sets it on your porch. It would probably upset the neighbors, especially if you fired up all four engines.

Darwin

Edited by yardbird78

I want to see the UPS driver who puts that thing in their brown van and then sets it on your porch. It would probably upset the neighbors, especially if you fired up all four engines.

Darwin

Signature required. High value item!

It could be a joke related to the situation in Ukraine.

The link was related to a Russian news media outlet. Weird, why couldn't they be sold to Mexico or Israel ?? Strange timing to start selling those too if this is an idea from the new gov't in Ukraine.

Edited by Stratospheremodels

The only one that would be interested in it would be the Chinese but stranger things have happened. The Ukraine story I think is far from over at the moment with or without anyone interfering. I think the rest of us is just waiting for the other shoe to drop.