Malaysian airlines plane missing

I heard today that CNN had some clairvoyant (a woman who could see the past and present in her mind) on the show to give her opinion on what happened and where the plane is... :blink:. Really? So this is how far this tragedy has degenerated to the media. Who's next, the bearded lady? If she can see this plane in her mind then can she help me find my missing Hornet canopy?

...so much for trusting the news folks...Like a jackass I let the media make me think something much different than what it is/was...

Yep, so long as you believe pretty much none of what they say it can be pretty entertaining TV every now and again. Good for a few laughs and has the potential for a halfway decent drinking game :cheers:

I heard today that CNN had some clairvoyant (a woman who could see the past and present in her mind) on the show to give her opinion on what happened and where the plane is... :blink:/>/>. Really? So this is how far this tragedy has degenerated to the media. Who's next, the bearded lady? If she can see this plane in her mind then can she help me find my missing Hornet canopy?

Yep, so long as you believe pretty much none of what they say it can be pretty entertaining TV every now and again. Good for a few laughs and has the potential for a halfway decent drinking game :cheers:

As sad as this is to say, remember the movie "close encounters", when all the folks gathered for an explanation as to what happened on that night, and it degenerated into a tale telling fiasco. Well if it will get folks talking, don't be surprised if you see Madam Icanconya, Sister Mindseye oracle or some other crystal ball packin seer of things others don't, seeing it was captured by a giant craft flown by ET and right not the pax are being examined and queried for intel <_< .

I haven't been following the story as diligently as others here, has the UFO angle been mentioned? If not one wonders. Also no sinister terror group has taken claim to draw attention to its causes, or beliefs even though they have no idea where the aircraft is, and be dismissed as creditless, or not worth the effort almost before they finished, or did I miss something else also.

I'm remembering the crash that took Pro golfer Payne Stewart, and what happened there, that was a biz jet, it flew for 4 hours, and this is a 777 lot's more fuel, with all the caution taken by Boeing in construction of airliners; is such a drastic loss of cabin pressure plausible in an aircraft of this type, I believe it to be possible, but a serious coincedental series of events would have to take place. The flight deck has a separate O2 system from the pax, which makes it even less likely, unless something similar bird strike event caused sudden loss of O2 rendering the aircrew unconscious suddenly, but aren't there alarms or safeguards for such an occurrence?.

Edited by #1 Greywolf

I heard today that CNN had some clairvoyant (a woman who could see the past and present in her mind) on the show to give her opinion on what happened and where the plane is... :blink:/>. Really? So this is how far this tragedy has degenerated to the media. Who's next, the bearded lady? If she can see this plane in her mind then can she help me find my missing Hornet canopy?

That'll be the same CNN who entertained the notion that a Black hole could have caused MH370 to disappear.

Vince

That'll be the same CNN who entertained the notion that

Vince

:jaw-dropping: ...I hadn't heard about that great piece of CNN story telling. It hurts the head :doh: it really does.

I remember when the FAA allowed pilots a certain amount of flight hours on sim's to maintain certifications.

The term "flight simulator" is rather generic.

In the commercial aviation world flight simulators fall into four classes - Level A, B, C and D where Level D is the most advanced. A pilot can train in a LeveL D sim and qualify in an aircraft type without ever actually flying the aircraft (ZFT or Zero Flight Time). Sims with less fidelity and or capability are rated in the lower classes.

Below that you have CPTs - Cockpit Procedures Trainers and a whole slew of computer-based training on things like FMS, nav systems, fuel systems etc.

Most likely the pilot had a nice PC or three with advanced graphics cards and multiple monitors, running either X-Plane or Microsoft FSX. Based on that definition I am at this moment reading the ARC forums on a "flight simulator" . :rolleyes:/>

I heard today that CNN had some clairvoyant (a woman who could see the past and present in her mind) on the show to give her opinion on what happened and where the plane is... :blink:/>. Really? So this is how far this tragedy has degenerated to the media. Who's next, the bearded lady? If she can see this plane in her mind then can she help me find my missing Hornet canopy?

Ahh, the media. Its been said, the media and facts do not always go hand in hand. But this??? My eyes are bleeding.

The "REAL" story behind the disappearance of MH370 is that David Copperfield was practicing for his next show spectacular and something got out of hand. He accidently made the plane disappear and now he can't figure out how to bring it back. It is floating around out there somewhere in "ethereal space" or else in the next dimension.

- ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, ESPN, FOX, Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell have all authenticated this story. :monkeydance::bandhead2: :bandhead2: :bandhead2:

Darwin

Well as expected the internet and stupid people can't stop to amuse me. Seems there are aliens out there abducting whole planes now.

7fao2.jpg

Although CNN is a joke, really who'd grant permission to run that "Black Hole" theory on a "professional" news source? And the meteorite theory is just as ridiculous.

Edited by Inquisitor

Although CNN is a joke, really who'd grant permission to run that "Black Hole" theory on a "professional" news source? And the meteorite theory is just as ridiculous.

There's a meteorite theory too? :wacko: Surprised someone hasn't blamed it on Bigfoot yet... and please don't tell me someone other then BoBo from the "Finding Bigfoot" cast has floated that fantasy. The media... :doh:

I'm going to blame it on Amelia Earhart. Her and Fred Noonan landed on a Japanese held island in 1937, were captured, escaped, armed their Electra with some spare machine guns nicked from a IJN Airbase, flew into a Time Tunnel, emerged in 2014, mistook MH370 for a new type of Japanese Fighter and attempted to shoot it down. Then they and the passengers and crew of MH370 were then transported through time to the year 3010, where they fought the Evil Robot King and saved humanity.

Prove me wrong...

Vince

I'm going to blame it on Amelia Earhart. Her and Fred Noonan landed on a Japanese held island in 1937, were captured, escaped, armed their Electra with some spare machine guns nicked from a IJN Airbase, flew into a Time Tunnel, emerged in 2014, mistook MH370 for a new type of Japanese Fighter and attempted to shoot it down. Then they and the passengers and crew of MH370 were then transported through time to the year 3010, where they fought the Evil Robot King and saved humanity.

Prove me wrong...

Vince

Easy, everyone knows the Evil Robot King ruled from 3001 to 3008 and it was a cyborg Don Johnson that brought him down...pffft.

Prove me wrong...

Vince

You do realize that CNN will be contacting you within the next 24 hours to be their "expert" guest right? Nothing but the best for the media :rolleyes: ....

DB Cooper is making a come back, for his next stunt he will jump out over the desolate South China Sea and swim to Antarctica......

20 years from now his sun glasses will wash up on a beach and the revitalized new series of Unsolved Mystery's narrated by Leonard Nimoy's grandson will be the host will fuel the controversy of "is DB Cooper still alive? ;)/>

Edited by Ol Crew Dog