March releases shipping next week

I have either received, or am about to receive all of the decals in my next batch of releases. These will be shipping on or around March 28, and I will enable preorders this Friday:

- CD48053: 1/48 SH-2F Seasprite

- CD48054: 1/48 Pakistani Air Force F-16

- CD48059: 1/48 B-58 Hustler

- CD32009: 1/32 Air National Guard T-33

- CD32010: 1/32 Air National Guard F-4C/D Phantom - Part 1

- CD32011: 1/32 Air National Guard F-4C/D Phantom - Part 2

If a sheet that you were expecting is not on the list, it means that it is not part of this batch, so please wait for the announcement for the next batch.

No 1/72 releases this month, but I will make up for it next month. I will announce my April releases soon after this batch is shipping.

Preorder links coming this Friday - please watch this thread.

Edited by KursadA

It's shaping up to be a very busy week at work, so I could not get the order pages up yet - hopefully coming up in a couple of days.

Hey Kursad that is what pays the bills and I for one appreciate your support of my plastic addiction. Well my wallet does not but that is a different story.

I too am eagerly awaiting your new sheets and to be honest it is no chore. I have lots to build and lots of othr decals so whenever you get them ready is good for me.

As an aside I waited a bit too long to pick up your F-5 sheet but I barely managed to get one so I am all good now. So the upshoot is that I will get your sheets when they come out even though I may not be building the subject. Your stuff seems to sell out very fast, go figure :thumbsup: