Hi Everybody!

Does anyone know where to get a 1/32 scale ACMI (TACTS I beleive?) pod? I can't seem to find any. I know people were talking of TwoMikes, but I can't seem to get to their website.

I can't find anyone that makes one or sells one for this scavle. I was just thinking of scratch building it. It should be fairly easy, but if there is a nicer one for sale, that would be beneficial.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

Hi Harold, i am although interested with an ACMI pod, but on 1/48 scale, did you have it on your schedule ?

Thank you.

I would have to make a master for it.

I know there a few kits that have them available.I might find one and use it as a base.

Hi Harold,

That would be great. Are you planning on sending them to Sprue Bros for sale after you build up your inventory? Do you have an idea on when this would be? I don't need one right this second, so I could wait till Sprue Bros have them. If it's going to be a long time, how do I go about buying a 1/32 acmi pod from you?

Thanks!

Dave

Hi Harold

In 1/48 it already exists. There are two in the Hasegawa Aircraft Weapons Set: D.

If I lend you one from that set would you be able to use that to scale it up to 1/32nd? I would be interested in one in that scale for a Skyhawk I am planning.

The Hasegawa one looks very nice with some nice fine detail.

Hi Harold

In 1/48 it already exists. There are two in the Hasegawa Aircraft Weapons Set: D.

If I lend you one from that set would you be able to use that to scale it up to 1/32nd? I would be interested in one in that scale for a Skyhawk I am planning.

I could use it for the 1/48 scale molds.

I did the 1/32 scale one already. I just need to get some cast. I have three different "noses" for it.

Hi Harold

I could use it for the 1/48 scale molds.

I did the 1/32 scale one already. I just need to get some cast. I have three different "noses" for it.

Hi,

Thank you Harold and Skyhawk174 for your ideas and replies.

I just hope that this pod will be accurate for a french Jaguar A which participate at a Red Flag exercise in 1992.

Best Regards.

Hi Harold

Ok got the pods packaged up. I doubled up the cardboard reinforcement as well as putting it in a cardboard mailer. They look pretty delicate with the pointy part already moulded on the nose. Should be in the mail today.

Excellent Harold! A few weeks is perfect. I'll keep checking at Sprue Bros. I have one of your AMA pods and it's great. Can't wait for the ACMI!

Thanks!

Dave

I have to build up a small inventory for Sprue.

Maybe in another two weeks or so.