Hello again, got to try and sell some more stuff to clear out space as we finish our basement. If you see something you like, please email me (not PM) and let me know what it is and your zip, and I will check condition and give a price and shipping estimate. Some boxes have multiple kits and I also have some aftermarket resin, pe sets, and lots of decals. I know the Hasegawa P-47D has a damaged lower wing, the CA Mig-3 is mostly built, the Tamiya F-15C is missing the cockpit, and the P-40F has been started. The Monogram T-28 includes a bunch of resin and aftermarket stuff that might work well with a Roden kit.

In addition to what is pictured, I have a group of German Luftwaffe models (Fw190s, Me262s, TA-154, Ju-88A-4, etc) that I will post details on later, some Tamiya 1/48 figure sets, a HiPM Petlyakov Pe-2 series 205-359, Tamiya Lancaster, Monogram PBY-5 (not 5A), Tamiya and Acc Min P-51B and earlier Mustang kits that have been removed from the sprues, and a Lone Star models Hollywood Zero conversion. Some bagged and/or parts kits include a Revell F-15E (no canopy) and A-10, AccMin SBD-5 extra sprues (everything except wings?), B-29 missing one of the wing pieces, and a Monogram B-25H with cracked fuselage.

Thanks for looking!

20140320_183044_zps913044df.jpg

Hello? Has anyone heard from this person?

Mike

I heard back from him after only a day or so. Set the deal up and sent off my money. He also has very good ratings here on the good trader board. Might just try and email him again.

Got some stuff sent out today. Mike, sent you another email as the first one went to the ARC telus email. I replied to the email that said I have a "personal conversation" and that is why you didn't get it. Hmm, I wonder how many more I did like that... Anyways, I much prefer emails over personal conversations. Hopefully I can update the listing this weekend!

Sorry Larry, busy week and in my defense, you sent the email Thursday morning and I replied Saturday morning, less than 48 hours later after checking the contents and getting the shipping quote.

Email replied to, thanks.

Larry