Most already know this....

...but Ken is certainly one 'Bang-up' guy!! :crying:

Today I got a CD full of spectacular images of this last Maple Flag from Ken. If there's a spokesman for the spirit of ARC, I think Ken would fit that description!!

Cheers buddy :crying:

Tilt

Most already know this....

...but Ken is certainly one 'Bang-up' guy!!  :crying:

Today I got a CD full of spectacular images of this last Maple Flag from Ken. If there's a spokesman for the spirit of ARC, I think Ken would fit that description!!

Cheers buddy  :crying:

Tilt

Ken who??? :P :)

Well put, Tilt!

I say we nominate him to the post of 'Ambassador of ARC'. :crying:

I'll also add my two cents here - Ken got me hooked up with an F-4E and all the reference material I needed to get involved in the 43rd FS group build. What did he ask for in return? You guessed it.....nada.

Thanks a bunch, Ken, as always. I agree that you get the vote for ARC's official goodwill ambassador! :lol:

PS- The airframe is pretty much together - I just need to fill some seams, and start getting the smaller parts ready to go. She's getting there! :thumbsup:

I'll also add my two cents here - Ken got me hooked up with an F-4E and all the reference material I needed to get involved in the 43rd FS group build.  What did he ask for in return?  You guessed it.....nada. 

Thanks a bunch, Ken, as always.  I agree that you get the vote for ARC's official goodwill ambassador! :lol:

PS- The airframe is pretty much together - I just need to fill some seams, and start getting the smaller parts ready to go.  She's getting there! ;)

thanks Steve - always glad to help! Look forward to it. Be sure to start a thread in the Group Build!

Only thing I ask for is consideration whizzing through upstate NY.... :thumbsup:

I haven't forgotten the time Ken sent me a replacement canopy (tinted and all) for my F-16. As always, Ken asked for nothing, not even shipping costs. He did not even know who I was at the time, either. He is just that kind of guy. Ken, if you are ever in the Toronto area, look me up, I owe you a beer or three.

:thumbsup:

Jamie

I haven't forgotten the time Ken sent me a replacement canopy (tinted and all) for my F-16. As always, Ken asked for nothing, not even shipping costs.  He did not even know who I was at the time, either. He is just that kind of guy.  Ken, if you are ever in the Toronto area, look me up, I owe you a beer or three.

:thumbsup:

Jamie

Thanks Jamie, I had forgotten about the canopy! Always glad to help out.

I knew who you were... (said with evil laugh) :cheers:

Cheers

Ken

Gotta agree with the above assessments, I still remember the first deal I did with Ken, great price on a Mirage 2000, and a Mig, and imagine my surprise when I opened it up and found a free Mig tucked inside - still haven't built it Ken, but made the deal for the resin seat just Friday, so one of these decades...

Anyway, hard to see how any of the Big Three actually have time to build they are so busy keeping this place humming, and giving us ten minutes in time-out when we misbehave!

It's so lonely there.....

Harry Crumpacker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ken, with all the time you, and the rest of the moderating team, spend on here (looking at your post count)

:crying: do you still find the time to build?

Cheers!  :)    :)

sorry Mark - I missed this! Our post count is whacked!

But, we do this because we enjoy it, and like the exchange with you guys.

Cheers

Ken

Hey Ken, where abouts are you in upstate NY? I'm in Montreal. If you're ever going to be coming up this way let me know and we'll grab a brew.

thanks Lloyd for the offer!!.... however I am in Connecticut... Mr Filak is in upsate NY.

Doesn't mean that I would not be in the area someday!

Cheers

Ken

• 2 years later...