This is my first post in ARC forum, so I would like to introduce myself. I am Wojtek Bulhak from Arma Hobby from Poland. We continue Adalbertus and Attack Squadron lines. New brand name Arma Hobby is focused on Polish Aviation classics. First kit is PZL P.1 - prototype of Pulawski wing fighter series: P.7/P.11/P.24.

Model kit is made from resin, but like Attack Squadron kits, P.1 is designed digitally and printed with 3D printer. Here are 3D renderings and photos of test castings posted below. Your comments are welcome and I would be happy to answer questions.

big_p1-kabina.jpg

big_p1-kadlub.jpg

big_pzl_p1_foto_16.jpg?lm=1395409797

big_pzl_p1_info_02.jpg

More pictures you can find here and here

Welcome to ARC!

I'm really looking forward to your P.1, especially in 1/48! :yahoo:

BTW, I'm quite happy with the Attack Squadron 1/48 RQ-7B--being painted now--and the MQ-8B--in the stash.

Welcome to ARC!

I'm really looking forward to your P.1, especially in 1/48! :yahoo:/>/>

BTW, I'm quite happy with the Attack Squadron 1/48 RQ-7B--being painted now--and the MQ-8B--in the stash.

Thank you! Let us to see them when built please!

Here is PZL P.1 boxart:

big_49001_pzl_p1_boxart_2_mini.jpg

bigger picture you find here.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have started to build 1/48 PZL P.1 from our Arma Hobby kit. Here are some pictures and links to building article:

model-p1-002.jpg

model-p1-005.jpg

See more on cockpit: link

kabina-naklejona.jpg

some scratchbuilt details:

popychacz-lotki.jpg

gotowy-do-malowania.jpg

See more on assembly here: link

Kit is available here and in Hannants. Preorders are taken by Pacific Coast Models

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just received the kit today from Pacific Coast Models. The castings, decals, and PE look very nice! Very fine castings.

I have a question on the instrument panel. Polish military aircraft had instruments with specific face colors, e.g., dark blue for airspeed and altimeter, red for fuel pressure, brown for oil pressure & temp, etc. Would that apply to this 1929 aircraft?

This is exactly what I've come to expect from Attack Squadron/Arma. I'm working on a Mirage PZL-37B now that I want to have done by Sept 1 for the 75th anniversary of the September Campaign, so this will have to wait a bit...