FS: 1/48 & 1/72 aircraft + decal sheet combo bargains

I am selling a few kits with extra Caracal Models decal sheets included. These are kits that I have used to design decals: some parts are taken off the sprues, but everything is complete including instructions and kit decal sheets.

Each kit comes with an appropriate extra Caracal Models decal sheet. The price of each combo is the same as the value of the decal sheet (or lower); so you are basically getting a free kit for the price of the decal sheet. Buyer pays exact shipping; or buy all kits and I will ship them for free (in the US).

Combo 1: 1/48 Revell A-10 + Caracal Models CD48028 :Air National Guard A-10 Part 1 : $15 + shipping

kitsale0322_a10.jpg

Combo 2: 1/48 Revell F-4C + Caracal Models CD48036 :Air National Guard F-4C Part 3 : $15 + shipping

kitsale0322_f4.jpg

Combo 3: 1/48 Academy T-33 + Caracal Models CD48016 :Air National Guard T-33 Part 1 : $15 + shipping

kitsale0322_t3348.jpg

Combo 4: 1/72 Heller T-33 + Caracal Models CD72018 :Air National Guard T-33: $12 + shipping

kitsale0322_t33.jpg